Liga Nos front 3?

uhMaZiiNq
11647 posts Has That Special Something
Need to throw a team together and get the weekly done just wondering who people have had success using for it. 2 strikers and a CAM as long as all 3 get 7 Chem that's fine. Without going crazy spending on them thanks

Comments

• mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Jesus Corona for me. I used Bas Dost too, but he was terrible! :joy:
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Jesus Corona for me. I used Bas Dost too, but he was terrible! :joy:

I got it done with dost and brahimi. Dost could be pretty slow and turn like a truck but he had a powerful shot and scored some headers lol took me 9 games but 3 of them were draws Dost scored in.
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    IF Martins
    SIF Aboubakar
    NIF Marega
    IF Pizzi
    NIF Pizzi
    SIF Brahimi - quite expensive and was going extinct last I looked

All not too expensive and if you can do it quickly can sell without too much of a loss
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4348 posts National Call-Up
    I used Jonas and some silver ST.
  • Carlos181
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    SIF Aboubakar + Corona + TOTY Messi for me in a 4-3-2-1. Let Messi do all the work, then let the planks tap it in.
  • Alex_cr
    5098 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Just have some fun and get Dost in to do the job
  • Edu
    6665 posts Big Money Move
    41212 with up marega and doumbia.
    Sub them once you score.
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    I'm just using Marega

Sub him on them sub him off as soon as he scores
  • Kloral
    3665 posts National Call-Up
    Only done one game so far but big Dost scored in the first 5 mins then got subbed lol.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31892 posts National Team Captain
    Just buy Jonas and shoot anywhere near the box. Was a easy challenge imo.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited May 2018
    Just buy Jonas and shoot anywhere near the box. Was a easy challenge imo.

Yeah don't expect it to be difficult just looking to use some fun players while doing it. Ended up getting Tots Brahimi for 55k and SIF Aboubakar for strikers and SIF Jonas CAM. Won 5-1 the first game hopefully they all go easy
  • cube_mine
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did it with if Pizzi as a st
  • SimenHP
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have a 8m+ team and NIF Dost is the striker on the game who have impressed me the most in 5 games. He scored 9 goals and 3 of the games made my opponent RQ in the first 30min. He is not as good as someone like Gullit as a striker, but his finishing felt like 99 and I haven't play with any player defender, midfielder or striker who felt as strong as him
  • sofyanm
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used my red Soares he is powerful and fast enough and he links perfectly with Dinho and R9
  • uhMaZiiNq
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I have a 8m+ team and NIF Dost is the striker on the game who have impressed me the most in 5 games. He scored 9 goals and 3 of the games made my opponent RQ in the first 30min. He is not as good as someone like Gullit as a striker, but his finishing felt like 99 and I haven't play with any player defender, midfielder or striker who felt as strong as him

Almost bought his tots since it was the first card I saw and it was only 60k or so but had no idea Brahimi was that cheap as well. Had another 4-1 win the next game against a pretty damn stacked team Brahimi has 5 in 2 games he's carrying the load for the liga nos guys the others haven't had a chance since I sub them off at half and move Brahimi to CAM
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    IF Soares for 20-25k is the best option.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Also this objective is frustrating, and really not worth it.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Played 3 and won all 3 it's not bad. Tots brahimi is doing it all with 8 in 3
  • SupaNoodle1990

I’m playing against absolute knobs in div 1, people quitting at 1-1 once I’ve scored with the nos player, they’d rather do that than let me have a chance at winning.
  • Muzza11
    8468 posts League Winner

I’m playing against absolute knobs in div 1, people quitting at 1-1 once I’ve scored with the nos player, they’d rather do that than let me have a chance at winning.

doesn't surprise me tbf, I had that when I was doing it. The worse thing is when you get a pen and the guy does it
  • uhMaZiiNq

Lmao I haven't played much so I'm only in d6 thankfully
  • TwoZebras
    I relegated to Div 6 and just did it there. R9 up front with Marega. 5 games on the dot
  • o0OainavO0o
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used nif aboubakar by himself up top, got one with him then subbed on otw Salah and finished them out pretty easily, accidentally won d3 doing it and had to finish last two games in d2 with same results. Aboubakar has 5 star skills, made it easy even with no chem.
  • Thunder001
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF SOARES (had him in my Brazil team until TOTS Firmino and he's awesome) , silver Waris and IF Fernandes at CAM (scored in every game)
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Soares is great. I liked martins before futmas too
  • Ugri
    6654 posts Big Money Move
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    I relegated to Div 6 and just did it there. R9 up front with Marega. 5 games on the dot

I "needed" to win Marega in div2 and luckily managed to do it in 8games. Is he worth trying btw?
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    Ugri wrote: »

I "needed" to win Marega in div2 and luckily managed to do it in 8games. Is he worth trying btw?

I've quite enjoyed using him as a super sub.....he seems to shoot an awful lot with the outside of his foot though!!
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    I did it with Doumbia & Marega, already had both in my club & sold them afterwards. I handed out a few free wins once I'd completed it. Anyone with liga Nos obj or something as team name got a 3 goal head start & a tap in for their NOS player
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4348 posts National Call-Up

How long did that take? I wanted to do that, but stopped in div.3. I couldn't do it anymore , and div. 3 was fairly easy for me.
  • TwoZebras
    45 minutes or so. Didn't need to go so far down really :D