Should I trade in TOTS Gnabry?

Floatingkeyboard
1064 posts Professional
I thought that Tots Gnabry could be a good replacement for OTW Bats. He is fast but his heading lacks. I got Gnabry from the guaranteed tots sbc (traded Tots volland).

I got coins to do (recycle) the tots sbc for 7 more times, any good chance to pack tots bats, muller, lewa or werner?

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Which SBC the guaranteed one? That one is unrepeatable.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Oh really! Did not noticed yet, stupid me.

Ok lets put it this way then, is tots gnabry a good replacement for otw bats?

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Try him and see? If you don't like Gnabry use him for the Seria A one on Sunday.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Hmmm I’ve read people were recycling tots players for the same league, dont understand how

• Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional

Try him and see? If you don't like Gnabry use him for the Seria A one on Sunday.
    i dont have a serie a team

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

You could get a very good super sub or a higher rated tots for the ultimate tots.
  • Byrnzie28
    1862 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2018
    IF Gnabry was a goal machine for me. About 400 in 300 games. I wonder how his TOTS compares.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    IF Gnabry was a goal machine for me. About 400 in 300 games.

Yeah. I had the IF, beastly.
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move

Discard him then
  • Dragon007
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hmmm I’ve read people were recycling tots players for the same league, dont understand how

The SBC is available Sunday and Tuesday (2 separate attempts) but non-repeatable
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Dragon007 wrote: »

The SBC is available Sunday and Tuesday (2 separate attempts) but non-repeatable
    Ok thanx for the info, didnt do any sbcs since beginning of tots.

• Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    DadBod wrote: »

Discard him then
    Ok!
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    IF Gnabry was a goal machine for me. About 400 in 300 games. I wonder how his TOTS compares.
    I’ll give him a try, looks like he has the same stats as messi. Maybe I should use him differently than otw bats.

• Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    He is horrible. Disappears in game and gets displaced easily. Horrible on the ball. Bergy and Suarez had to work way too hard on the ball to compensate for his lack of skills.