O/t headsets

Yourageallday
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
What would you buy or recommend ? I play cod and been told to get a head set to get the sneaky lil gits

Comments

• Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Sony Gold are great.
  • Yourageallday
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Sony Gold are great.

That's for music mate I'm talking gaming headsets
  • Zv1k0
    5979 posts Big Money Move
    Logitech G231 Prodigy.
  • A_Snipe
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you just want it for a use while on a tv I found the Sony golds perfectly fine but I recently upgraded them after 4 years of owning them. The band was cracking but tuck tape held it strong.

I now use the Astro a40 with a monitor and I find them a lot better and way comfier for long sessions and can hear a pin drop in cod.

If you have 400 dollars for a headset Astro’s are the way to go but if not. The Sony’s or any turtle beach should be fine
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Logitech G231 Prodigy.

Recently bought these as a gift and they're great. Also recommend anything Steel Series.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Sony Gold are great.

I'm talking about the gaming headset. I've the Turtle Beach stealth 700 on Xbox, Sony Gold on PS4, there isn't much difference. You can't go wrong with this headset, it's relatively cheap.

https://www.pcmag.com/review/359720/sony-playstation-gold-wireless-headset
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    Sony Gold are great.

I have the old PS3 ones which are essentially the same and they worked great for footsteps.

With that being said, most gaming headsets are overpriced junk anyways. You are better off buying a separate headset and mic.
  • Zv1k0
    5979 posts Big Money Move
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Logitech G231 Prodigy.

Recently bought these as a gift and they're great. Also recommend anything Steel Series.

Yeah they are great for the price. Sound, mic, comfort, everything.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    Most decent earphones are good enough for gaming. At least I can soundwhore perfectly fine with earbuds. You'll have better quality with proper headsets, but just saying there's cheaper viable options if you want to save some money.
  • OverLord
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    HyperX Cloud II
  • Lunty
    2496 posts Fans' Favourite
    Razor Kraken Pro v2 never looked back
  • Yourageallday
    I've gone for the sades 2017 headset on Amazon for £28 you can't really go wrong