Dilema -TOTS Lewa

MrBuchananToYou
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just got Lewa.

Can’t work him in my team though :( 433(4)

Fahrman

TOTS Kimmich IF Boateng TOTS Naldo 88 R.Carlos

TOTS Sual SBC Griezman TOTS Fernandinho

TOTS Aspas Prime Larsson TOTS Son

Back 5 and aspas are tradeable

Any ideas? Super sub?

Comments

• Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    super sub, and save him until the (probable) Ultimate TOTS SBC. high rated TOTS cards will probably be needed
  • MrBuchananToYou
    Clancy wrote: »
    super sub, and save him until the (probable) Ultimate TOTS SBC. high rated TOTS cards will probably be needed

Seems a waste on what looks like an amazing card but it could be my only option.
    It’d feel wrong replacing Larsson though, 308 games 378 goals.
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Just keep him and only put him into ulitmate sbc if you dont get anymore TOTS cards. Would be a total waste to put into an SBC too. Remember youre sitting on a free 97 rated card. Id keep on the bench for the rest of FIFA 18 IMO
  • MrBuchananToYou
    ThommyAre wrote: »
    Just keep him and only put him into ulitmate sbc if you dont get anymore TOTS cards. Would be a total waste to put into an SBC too. Remember youre sitting on a free 97 rated card. Id keep on the bench for the rest of FIFA 18 IMO

That’s the dilema. I can’t see a way of working him in and the team is working as it is just now. May just do 1st half Larsson 2nd half Lewa. Never thought I’d be disappointed to pack him lol
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Clancy wrote: »

Seems a waste on what looks like an amazing card but it could be my only option.
    It’d feel wrong replacing Larsson though, 308 games 378 goals.

tbh TOTS lewa looks better than Larsson in every possible way

for me the fun of UT comes from trying all the top players. Drop larsson to your bench for a bit and give Lewy a try, he might be the best striker you've used
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    ThommyAre wrote: »

That’s the dilema. I can’t see a way of working him in and the team is working as it is just now. May just do 1st half Larsson 2nd half Lewa. Never thought I’d be disappointed to pack him lol

Yeah ofc, its a nightmate, but a good one. Think about how high his rating is, then if you flip him in an SBC, what are the chances you'll get better. Its basically gonna be Neymar, Ronaldo or Messi. Id take what you can, and even though it sounds like a kick in the balls, be grateful you got him and not someone worse :tongue:
  • Thejuves
    1138 posts Professional
    Wait I dont get it is it cause chemistry or u just dont wanna get rid off anyone on top?
  • MrBuchananToYou
    True. Could be worse and there’s much chance of a better pack. I’ll sub him on as I’m OCD about chem. even if they play no different.

I’d i start him he only gets 5 chem
  • MrBuchananToYou
    Thejuves wrote: »
    Wait I dont get it is it cause chemistry or u just dont wanna get rid off anyone on top?

Lewa would be 5 chem
    Son goes to 6
    Griezman goes to 7