Migrating to PS4 for FIFA 19?

Falafelmonster
4823 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2018
Short and to the point -

Those who are migrating to the PS4 for Fifa 19, any particular reasons?
Is gameplay equally as laggy/choppy on both platforms?

Reason i'm asking is my brother just bought a PS4 so now we have both, so would be cool to hear some reasoning on staying on Xbox/Crossing over to PS4.
Needless to say that PS4 has some cool exclusives that I will dabble with anyway.

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Staying Xbox.
    My friends play Xbox, I don't want a PS.
    I prefer Xbox controllers.
    PS Servers tend to crash more.

Couldn't care about tiny specs and details, which tend to make little to no difference whatsoever.
  • Nen
    4367 posts Moderator
    i've only really remained on xbox because my friends are on it and my account is a founder on xbox and i carried the false hope of gens...

PS4 has a much more lively market though is my main temptation to switch.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Staying Xbox.

Couldn't care about tiny specs and details, which tend to make little to no difference whatsoever.

@LeonidasJB
    Your avatar alone is the reason I'm staying Xbox :joy:

Seriously though, exact same boat as you. All my mates have xboxs, I hate the ps4 controller and well....NO FRIGGING GEARS!!!!
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Staying Xbox.

@LeonidasJB
    Your avatar alone is the reason I'm staying Xbox :joy:

Seriously though, exact same boat as you. All my mates have xboxs, I hate the ps4 controller and well....NO FRIGGING GEARS!!!!

That as well is a MASSIVE reason.

Also playing through all the Halo games with my son now. He definitely isn't old enough for Gears yet.
  • Falafelmonster
    4823 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    Only have COD mates on Xbox, which I will still play on the box. So PS4 will be mainly FIFA and GOW + other exclusives I wanna try.
    Just don't want to end up splitting FIFA time between consoles and have "half good" teams on each.
    So trying to decide which console to go for right out of the gates
  • EddieFicio
    21778 posts Club Captain
    I've done both, if you wanna switch, switch. But don't go in with false hopes of better gameplay, the only real difference is the market.