I need a shower after DKT!

MarkusG
379 posts Sunday League Hero
Seriously how do you play this every week? It's just desperate bus parking and Usain Bolts up front every game. It's hilarious seeing all these 90 rated teams and then its just park the bus and one laser pass up the pitch from defence.

EA sort it out. This game is absolute ****!

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12246 posts Has That Special Something
    Well I play it on Thursday if it doesn't work out in the first try. Much easier.
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    Tried it earlier and came to the semi final pretty easy and then faced an esports player and lost
    Came to the final the next try after winning to someone with red aguero, let’s see what the final is like.
    Tuesday’s are horrible days to win it tbh
  • Trobos_Locos
    1294 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Well I play it on Thursday if it doesn't work out in the first try. Much easier.

This is so true.... Even Wednesday if you are not sure to have time Thursday.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I'm playing it on Thursday. Will be easier
  • FinEverton
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect

Friday morning just before WL :wink:
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    FinEverton wrote: »

Friday morning just before WL :wink:

Too early haha. I like my sleep.
  • W9990
    47 posts Park Captain
    Haha the title made crack up. Later on is probably better. But the competitor wants it now. Everyone can win it against 8 year old kids on Thursdays.
  • Tennster10
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got into the final and sweat fest. One of those game his de gea is super human. Deep defend and spam thru ball eventually one went thru lost 2-1. At least he’s using 433 lol
  • JayyThunder
    4237 posts Big Money Move
    can't play on the first day. Best time to do the dkt is on Thursday
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    W9990 wrote: »
    Haha the title made crack up. Later on is probably better. But the competitor wants it now. Everyone can win it against 8 year old kids on Thursdays.

Yeah for Davies I waited until Thursday and did it first time.
  • MxM15
    831 posts Semi-Pro
    If you all wait for thursday i gonna do it tonight Lol
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Andy1980 wrote: »
    If you all wait for thursday i gonna do it tonight Lol

Lol
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Who's the reward player this week?
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    As the great Big Shaq once said.. “Perspiration ting”.
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    jonkero wrote: »
    Who's the reward player this week?
    Kevin Volland.
    Looks like a nice card
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4836 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018

This is pretty much correct. My method is to get up early and win on the first morning. Usually only takes two tries. I will repeat this method each morning if I fail probably two tries every morning. If you don’t win then you need to save for Thursday. The demons sleep late and stay up late. Mornings are usually a walk to the final then just have to win one hard game.
  • Futfanatic

This is pretty much correct. My method is to get up early and win on the first morning. Usually only takes two tries. I will repeat this method each morning if I fail probably two tries every morning. If you don’t win then you need to save for Thursday. The demons sleep late and stay up late. Mornings are usually a walk to the final then just have to win one hard game.

4_BEA9_D5_D-_C219-4350-8018-405_EEF8824_E3.jpg

First try this week, no early mornings/late nights for me. B)
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    I enjoy the DKT, perfect opportunity to practise for WL.

I use the time to perfect shushing, dabbing, 41212(2) switching and scoring immeadiately following a kick off.
  • MxM15
    831 posts Semi-Pro

Easy with your full icon squad
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I did it first time pretty easily today. Didn't seem as sweaty as the PL one or he La Liga.

Did get a barrage of abuse after the second game due to my 'pathetic p2w' team... full of untradeables :-S
  • iRusty_yo
    3914 posts National Call-Up
    yYrL38s.jpg
    First go, wondering if all the tryhards are waiting till later to play for him.

Expecting a lot of threads popping up later in the week :grimace:
  • Futfanatic
    Andy1980 wrote: »

Easy with your full icon squad

Don’t have a full icon squad mate, and it was easy untill the final. Gave up a 3-0 lead, only to win 4-3. NIF Pogba was my standout player, with 7 goals in 4 matches!
  • I got to the final and lost so second time I got to final I used plus 6 on all my players. I have a stacked team too. Super hypocritical of me and I feel bad but I just wanted to get it done.

I should shower now.
  • TheMagicMan
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Won it earlier, came across someone in the Semi, with prime Ronaldinho, and prime Gullitt, both attributed up smh.
  • Futfanatic
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    yYrL38s.jpg
    First go, wondering if all the tryhards are waiting till later to play for him.

Expecting a lot of threads popping up later in the week :grimace:

I only faced one tryhard, in the final. Perhaps they are waiting till thursday indeed.
  • DaveyBazy
    72 posts Park Captain
    Also got it done today surprisingly easy, after just one try. Last week it took me 3 days.
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got it first go.. thank god. I really can't stand the way people play this game.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    I’m sure the people who moan about this just moan to make themselves feel better.

I’ve just played and won it first time. No lag, hardly ever come up against PTB and when I get beat it’s usually my fault.

Think you moaners just need to git gud.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m sure the people who moan about this just moan to make themselves feel better.

I’ve just played and won it first time. No lag, hardly ever come up against PTB and when I get beat it’s usually my fault.

Think you moaners just need to git gud.

• The_Great_Futsby
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    DKOs are sooo much easier than WL. I always win first or second try, Monday or Tuesday. :D