Is my team good enough for WL?

SSL14
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited May 2018
Screenshot_2018_05_21_22_26_30.png

Just wondered if my side is good enough for WL. Any advice would be appreciated thank you.

Comments

• Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Looks fine except sule is to slow. Sokratis is better.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Change Sule for Sokratis or Boateng.
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wouldn't bother with weekend league mate
  • Futfanatic
    12464 posts Has That Special Something
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Yeah for sure put two Boateng’s in.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Haha. Didn't see the left CB.
  • SSL14

What would you recommend mate? Having seen your posts you know your stuff. Any advice please?
  • SSL14
    Gorda wrote: »

Thanks I shall try Sokratis out.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    SSL14 wrote: »

Sokratis is great. I've got him back into new team, and used him earlier on in FIFA. He's brilliant. I have him next to TOTS Vertonghan.
  • Futfanatic
    12464 posts Has That Special Something

What would you recommend mate? Having seen your posts you know your stuff. Any advice please?

Well if you put it like that....

Which of your players are untradable? I personally would beef up the midfield a bit, you have a lot of midgets in there right now. That shouldn't be a problem if you are really good, but if its your first WL...

On the other hand I would say go with what you are used to. If this team is what you like, just go for it. Most important is condfidence, if you change everything now and it doesn't work, you'll want to try something else again. Maybe just change Sule, can you afford another icon? 89 Blanc is really solid.
  • SSL14

Which of your players are untradable? I personally would beef up the midfield a bit, you have a lot of midgets in there right now. That shouldn't be a problem if you are really good, but if its your first WL...

On the other hand I would say go with what you are used to. If this team is what you like, just go for it. Most important is condfidence, if you change everything now and it doesn't work, you'll want to try something else again. Maybe just change Sule, can you afford another icon? 89 Blanc is really solid.

They are all tradable.
    The legends were 3 of my idols so its unlikely i will sell them.

Tbh, the team is destroying ppl in online seasons.

If i sold off all the players in my reserves i have a couple of hundred, i could probably get 350k up.

I just wondered how this team would fare in WL by an average/good player. Perhaps silver 2 or 1 is a good target for this team?
  • SSL14

Sokratis is great. I've got him back into new team, and used him earlier on in FIFA. He's brilliant. I have him next to TOTS Vertonghan.

I will give him a go tonight.
  • cornbeef
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    the team is sick, the question is are you ready for WL!
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro

They are all tradable.

If i sold off all the players in my reserves i have a couple of hundred, i could probably get 350k up.

I just wondered how this team would fare in WL by an average/good player. Perhaps silver 2 or 1 is a good target for this team?

You can easily hit gold with that team maybe even elite depending on your skill level. Just need to change that Sule.
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro

Just wondered if my side is good enough for WL. Any advice would be appreciated thank you.

People play with full sweaty bpl and that’s more then good enough so yours is more then good enough
  • SSL14
    Lee321 wrote: »

People play with full sweaty bpl and that’s more then good enough so yours is more then good enough

Thanks, i am going to try qualify now
  • Ballist1x
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep the question is, are you good enough.

Can you best teams with 4+ icons and 4+ TOTS utterly BS players?
  • Kyranst
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect

More than enough my dude. Just change Sule for any bundes CB he’s way too slow and clunky especially this late on in the game.
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Take ginter!
  • mdizzl3
    12321 posts Has That Special Something
    Never ever heard of most of those! ;)
  • PibeV14
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    Question is :
    Are u ready for WL?
  • AADCFC
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special

They are all tradable.

They are all tradable.

I sincerely hope you are joking ? I sit in weekend league at gold 1 with a standard Seria A team. I’m not even a good player, so you must be worse if your aiming off that with that team! Jesus