Bar de gea, who has been the best TOTS GK for you

ManyakFC
2063 posts Fans' Favourite
Ive used TOTS ter stegan who was trash, and im now using TOTS adan who makes some really good stops, alot like de gea, but who else has been incredible for you guys?

Comments

• YOLOT0URE
    6943 posts Big Money Move
    I haven’t had any issues with courtois tbh
  • ManyakFC
    edited May 2018
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

i find im easy to beat every time ive faced him just low drivens he doesnt get down quick enough . begovic for whatever reason is my kryptonite though saves freakin everything :lol:

EDIT: just seen hees also 300+k on futbin. brother thats an expensive goalkeeper lol
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Courtois
  • Yusuf11
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero

Been really good for me. I've got him untradeable... And yes low drivens are his weakness but he saves most of them and is a relative, not absolute
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19927 posts World Class
    TOTS Ter Stegen untradeable is quite good
  • ManyakFC
    TOTS Ter Stegen untradeable is quite good

broo what?? hees abysmal you cant be serious lol
  • ManyakFC
    Yusuf11 wrote: »

Been really good for me. I've got him untradeable... And yes low drivens are his weakness but he saves most of them and is a relative, not absolute

ugh now i wish i could afford him :(
  • mjs4p
    11071 posts Has That Special Something
    I know others feel differently, but I have Oblak untradeable and he has been fine.
  • Hoopsterz
    1672 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Ter Stegen has been unbelievable for me. Had Prime Yashin for over since christmas so i could upgrade to a bronze keeper and it would feel a lot better..
  • Henstock
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Adan, seems to be unbeatable! Got Hradecky the other day so I'm going to give him a go later on too
  • ManyakFC
    Henstock wrote: »
    Adan, seems to be unbeatable! Got Hradecky the other day so I'm going to give him a go later on too

yeah im actually about to sell adan to try hradecky, i feel like hees ganna be a beast + he has long throw trait! thats the only downside to adan
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Stegen is good for me, pulled the most insane saves I've seen, and I had 90 DDG for >100 games.
    No keeper is perfect, and in bad gameplay everyone of them turns to ****.
  • ManyakFC
    i see alot of love for ter stegan.. im genuinly shocked, the goals he conceeded in the 10 games i had him before i sent him into the bundes SBC was just appauling literally the ball would pass from under his hand and it wouldnt even be a low driven it would be a pee roller not even an exxageration he was abysmal for me lol
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    Weird, maybe you had a glitched one, every Stegen card this year has been praised.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4154 posts National Call-Up
    I've used most keepers this year except tots de gea, and buffon is still the best imo. He comes up huge saving low driven shots all the time. I liked courtois as well. I honestly can't tell if a difference in most keepers. Button is the first time ive been able to see a difference.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4099 posts National Call-Up
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Weird, maybe you had a glitched one, every Stegen card this year has been praised.

My Ter Stegen must be glitched too because he is absolutely awful. I hate him. I'm half tempted to throw him in to the TOTS SBC tonight.
  • Masscherano
    594 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Adan is pretty solid backup for me.
  • ManyakFC
    DutyHarry wrote: »

My Ter Stegen must be glitched too because he is absolutely awful. I hate him. I'm half tempted to throw him in to the TOTS SBC tonight.

do it, i did , come to the dark side, we have cookies :wink:
  • TOTS Pavlenka has been doing very well for me & he has 'saves with feet' as well. Got him untradeable & he has replaced DDG for the moment.
  • ManyakFC
    TOTS Pavlenka has been doing very well for me & he has 'saves with feet' as well. Got him untradeable & he has replaced DDG for the moment.

yeah i saw some good reviews on him actually, im ganna try hradecky if hees no good ima try pavlenka (helps having icon CBs to try all keepers if necessary xD)
  • Danic123
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ter Stegen. I’ve not had a keeper yet who impressed every game, he’s in the same boat, but probably just about edges it over the rest.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Pavlenka has been doing very well for me & he has 'saves with feet' as well. Got him untradeable & he has replaced DDG for the moment.

I got him untradeable and he is awful, he feels like he’s still a silver gk with his delay in reaction. Pope was better for me, sbc’d him already. Pavlenka will likely go into gullit.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Ter Stegen has been good for me, way better than Adan who had no hands.

Every GK on this game is up and down though. I was for example not impressed with DDG TOTY card. The keepers live their own life, and I can’t be bothered to get frustrated about it.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Ter Stegen has been very solid for me.

In my last match Pope was amazing for me.
    Saving everything.
    Had a really good end to end match. Won 3-2 could have been 6-5 if GKs hadn't been so good.

Ter Stegen - 8.5/10

Pope - 7.5/10

Oblak was awful.

All 3 versions of DDG played very average for me. Could easily have been using Begovic and got same or even better out of him.
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2018
    Ter Stegen has been decent so far, at least similar to the 90 de gea I was previously using. Stegen is untradeable so threw him in to the team and can't say I've noticed more errors than DDG made plus the card just looks prettier.
  • Henstock
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who's everyone's favourite Serie A GK?
  • Carswell
    8096 posts League Winner
    Ter Stegen the GOAT
  • JR
    7945 posts League Winner
    Adan
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Henstock wrote: »
    Who's everyone's favourite Serie A GK?

IF Viviano
  • Nervous_Nick
    5052 posts Big Money Move
    Fahrmann.

Played against Timo Horn today in DKT and he saved EVERYTHING...i should give him a try...