90 Bergkamp or 87 ADP

theraduku
903 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 2018
So who would you guys pick for the CAM position? Was also thinking about 90 ADP. I pretty much need an icon CAM so if you guys have any suggestions I'll be glad to see them. I have used Bergkamp in the past and he was pretty good, but I do not know who would be better at this stage in the game.

Comments

• Mutu10gol
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    theraduku wrote: »
    So who would you guys pick for the CAM position? Was also thinking about 90 ADP. I pretty much need an icon CAM so if you guys have any suggestions I'll be glad to see them. I have used Bergkamp in the past and he was pretty good, but I do not know who would be better at this stage in the game.

87 ADP for sure, he is great in that spot.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Mutu10gol wrote: »

• theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Mutu10gol wrote: »

Thanks. Anyone else?
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve used both, Bergkamp by far. The 90 card is perfect for CAM. ADP gets pushed off the ball too easy for my taste