No more weekly objectives requiring you to play the kanker that is seasons.

ChrisLFC
6966 posts Big Money Move
edited May 2018
The lag is unplayable how do people play this awful mode? I've made it to Div 1 just by doing weekly objectives and I've hated every game I've played. When are EA going to fix the lag? I eventually stopped at Div 3 but the TOTS objectives are too good to not try it.

Make the objectives back to Squad Battles it was so much better.

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12243 posts Has That Special Something
    Get over yourself with your horrible language. Stop playing if this is what it brings out of you.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    i have much better gameplay in season than DKT/WL...
  • SuperRob
    1407 posts Professional
    i have much better gameplay in season than DKT/WL...
    Same for me. Its like playing a completly different game
  • cornbeef
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    seasons isnt as bad as everyone makes out i get bad lag maybe one in 20 games
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    I dont have lag when it shows 5 bars. Played like 30 matches in a row with no lag. Maybe up your connection?
  • Thunder001
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2018
    Unfortunately some people seem to have lag in Weekend League, but not in Seasons and some people have lag in Seasons and not in Weekend League. Some people just hate Squad Battles.

The fairest way to do this is what EA have done and spread the objectives across all modes, why should EA favour one type of gamer over another?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    cornbeef wrote: »
    seasons isnt as bad as everyone makes out i get bad lag maybe one in 20 games

I've had some really bad inputag lately. In H2H yesterday, Matuidi took about four seconds to pass after I clicked X.
  • ChrisLFC
    edited May 2018
    What Div are you guys in? The lag always gets worse in Div 1-2 for me where you have to get matched up against the top 3-4% of players
  • ChrisLFC
    edited May 2018
    Thunder001 wrote: »
    Unfortunately some people seem to have lag in Weekend League, but not in Seasons and some people have lag in Seasons and not in Weekend League. Some people just hate Squad Battles.

The fairest way to do this is what EA have done and spread the objectives across all modes, why should EA favour one type of gamer over another?

They should just make it all modes. I find it way easier playing WL and DKT compared to laggy seasons.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    What Div are you guys in? The lag always gets worse in Div 1-2 where you have to get matched up against the top 3-4% of players

Ah ok that might make a difference. I'll get back here when I reached it lol. I only played online seasons to get tots so im still in 6
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    I did like the squad battles objectives cause I play those anyway lol
  • ChrisLFC
    E_clipZe wrote: »

I would much rather try and win 10 matches on legendary over playing a few games of seasons.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro

I would much rather try and win 10 matches on legendary over playing a few games of seasons.

I already play on legendary. Those tots cards were really free to me lol. Hope they do it again
  • regia5bg
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    The lag is unplayable how do people play this awful mode? I've made it to Div 1 just by doing weekly objectives and I've hated every game I've played. When are EA going to fix the lag? I eventually stopped at Div 3 but the TOTS objectives are too good to not try it.

Make the objectives back to Squad Battles it was so much better.

I played online seasons basically only for objectives and I'm now in division 4 (going back from div.3 because I didn't care about results and wanted MLS/Rome goals).

I have to say the only thing I don't think is fair is that there's no difference on the division you're playing for objectives.

Squad battles requires for ex. to score/wins against certain levels, but in online seasons you can be in div.10 or 1 and it's the same, but it's obviously far easier in lower divisions.
  • cornbeef
    can you opponents make the game lag? I get some games that start off fine then i score and suddenly the game gets laggy and i cant do anything, My opponent will score and magically the lag just goes away.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10003 posts Has That Special Something

SB is such a grind. I’d rather do seasons tbh. I think the real problem with most is that they don’t actually want to work towards an objective. Why should it be made easy for everyone?

The fact is, these objectives have been balanced for everyone. EA are essentially saying “Can’t win DKO for a TOTS, here’s a SB TOTS to work towards, or here’s a seasons one to work towards.”

Of course some can get all, but it requires a bit of work. EA are damned if they do, damned if they don’t sometimes!
  • cornbeef

SB is such a grind. I’d rather do seasons tbh. I think the real problem with most is that they don’t actually want to work towards an objective. Why should it be made easy for everyone?

The fact is, these objectives have been balanced for everyone. EA are essentially saying “Can’t win DKO for a TOTS, here’s a SB TOTS to work towards, or here’s a seasons one to work towards.”

Of course some can get all, but it requires a bit of work. EA are damned if they do, damned if they don’t sometimes!

Agree with you. this has been the easiest fifa for getting coins and players. The fact you can get 4 free tots players every week is madness.

I you got a free tots player just for turning your console on people would still complain
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro

I agree with your point. IMO, the seasons objective is such a grind, but its something you've got to do if you want the card. EA have made an objective that challenges us, albeit slightly.

I'm never going to complain about a card that costs zero coins. The Valeri objective I couldn't do, but I accepted that. Challenge yourself people, grind it out, don't expect TOTS cards to just be given to you when you log in
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    ThommyAre wrote: »

I agree with your point. IMO, the seasons objective is such a grind, but its something you've got to do if you want the card. EA have made an objective that challenges us, albeit slightly.

I'm never going to complain about a card that costs zero coins. The Valeri objective I couldn't do, but I accepted that. Challenge yourself people, grind it out, don't expect TOTS cards to just be given to you when you log in

I couldn't do Valeri either, but that was down to toxic community. I'd score one and they'd quit lol.

I'm glad they changed it to one goal, even though you need to win. I found this one so much easier.
  • JohnDoe
    11179 posts Has That Special Something
    D1 player here, I usually (90% of the time) get no lag whatsoever.
  • ChrisLFC
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    D1 player here, I usually (90% of the time) get no lag whatsoever.

I envy you
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seasons Division 1 is more enjoyable than Weekend League that for sure
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Let's keep the discussion focused on the topic, I've had to remove some unrelated posts. :smile:
  • Janoe1
    7368 posts Big Money Move
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Let's keep the discussion focused on the topic, I've had to remove some unrelated posts. :smile:

Couldve changed the title aswell. Kanker = Cancer
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Seasons is the best game mode. No lag or connectivity issues where as the dkt and WL is full of lag
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    Edit: Nvm
  • Poolstu123
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect

Censorship is real mate lol
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Poolstu123 wrote: »

Censorship is real mate lol

Ah yea lmao :p I kinda understand the warning, but I dont get why the title is unchanged then but ok :D