Tots Ronaldo worth it

Fifababy
1204 posts Professional
Will need to sell tots Aguero and Messi to fund it and move to a 4321. Not sure if it would be worth it but currently on a losing streak...

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    EA wants you to do it
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    EA wants you to do it

True. Hate the way your team goes from hero to zero
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    you'd be better off selling messi and aguero and opening packs mate. when you pack cr7 buy both back
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Shehraj wrote: »
    you'd be better off selling messi and aguero and opening packs mate. when you pack cr7 buy both back

And you call me useless?
  • Shehraj
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

And you call me useless?

You've always come off as a bit strange, but reply to all my posts/comments? Give it a rest mate and move on. You're weird af.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

And you call me useless?

You've always come off as a bit strange, but reply to all my posts/comments? Give it a rest mate and move on. You're weird af.

I'm weird "af", but don't take the time to write a ridiculous begging post that's complete nonsense.

I'd personally argue that makes you a bit strange and deluded personally.
  • Shehraj

And you call me useless?

I'm weird "af", but don't take the time to write a ridiculous begging post that's complete nonsense.

ffs your like that one friend you make a joke about that one time 5 years ago and he's still secretly holding a grudge :lol: I assume you don't have much of a social life which is why you have the need for some human interaction, but I want you to try your best to not reply to me in the future, okay mate?
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

And you call me useless?

ffs your like that one friend you make a joke about that one time 5 years ago and he's still secretly holding a grudge :lol: I assume you don't have much of a social life which is why you have the need for some human interaction, but I want you to try your best to not reply to me in the future, okay mate?

Firstly, it's "you're", so before you tell me how to live my life, educate yourself.

Secondly, I have all the human interaction I need without you, I just do enjoy pointing out stupidity and ignorance personally.

If you want me to stop answering you, you'll be intelligent enough not to respond to this.
  • Shehraj

And you call me useless?

Firstly, it's "you're", so before you tell me how to live my life, educate yourself.

Secondly, I have all the human interaction I need without you, I just do enjoy pointing out stupidity and ignorance personally.

If you want me to stop answering you, you'll be intelligent enough not to respond to this.

but who was the one who started this in the first place :trollface:

and, Firstly, it's "you're", so before you tell me how to live my life, educate yourself.

yep, ofcourse "you're" :trollface: that type of person :lol:
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

And you call me useless?

but who was the one who started this in the first place :trollface:

and, Firstly, it's "you're", so before you tell me how to live my life, educate yourself.

yep, ofcourse "you're" :trollface: that type of person :lol:

And I rest my case.
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    Thanks for that useless drivel.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What's the rest of the team
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    96 CR7 is nearly as good for way less coins, definitely worth having though imo
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Wouldn’t bother now he’s gonna come back in packs in a week and his price is gonna tumble coz of that and wc mode.
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    Fifababy wrote: »
    Thanks for that useless drivel.

Haha

I love CR7 only have his base card I would sell my club for his tots

What team would be around him?