People who pause directly after kickoff

SanderFC
2646 posts Fans' Favourite
I don't like people who pause before kickoff but at least I understand what they're doing. But why do some people kick off and then press directly pause (so that pause will happen sometimes 15 IG minutes later)?

Comments

• zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    They were probably busy eating doritos and couldnt spam pause in time before kickoff. Its so they can Make a substitution (likely Lozano) and formation swap
  • CeeQue
    10748 posts Has That Special Something
    Happens in real life so it makes sense
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Formation switch and have players at full chem in different position. Sometimes they forget doing it at kock off thats why its delayed sometimes.
  • Yusuf11
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    I do this and it's probably because my kids or food distracted me from being a tactical genius who maximise his return on investment lol
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    I get really annoyed when my guys become knackered in the 60th minute and I want to make a sub and the ball doesn't go out of play for another 20 minutes in game :(
  • Maximus AK47
    1426 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    CeeQue wrote: »

What? LOL... When did it ever happen when coach changes player or formation 5 mins after start ???... (unless his player injured or was sent of with red card?)... give me example of matches where that happen?... even 1 example would do... LOL

Do you people even watch football in real life ?... LOL )))
  • Notformeclive
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    SanderFC wrote: »
    I don't like people who pause before kickoff but at least I understand what they're doing. But why do some people kick off and then press directly pause (so that pause will happen sometimes 15 IG minutes later)?

I think maybe they're waiting to see if a fellow helmet will use up his pause first, then they can use their three later to try and exploit something different.
  • CeeQue
    10748 posts Has That Special Something

What? LOL... When did it ever happen when coach changes player or formation 5 mins after start ???... (unless his player injured or was sent of with red card?)

Do you people even watch football in real life ?... LOL )))

B) Hook, Line & Sinker
  • Alex_cr
    4727 posts National Call-Up
    They’re hoping you’ll be pausing and so use on of yours
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    What is with the people eating and playing at the same time? Why not finish eating and then start playing.
  • Yusuf11
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    What is with the people eating and playing at the same time? Why not finish eating and then start playing.

Food is amazing and what are supposed to do whilst eating? Wait? - _-
  • Senth6
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect

Time is money, need to multi task before gf throws the ps4 out
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro

I think it’s because if they pause it before kickoff and the other player decides to quit because they have done that the player who paused doesn’t get the win . But if they kickoff and pause and then the other people quits the person who paused gets the win
  • JED_JD
    1569 posts Fans' Favourite
    Formation switcher and proud! Go ahead and hate :smiley:
  • Idek
    10081 posts Has That Special Something
    Lee321 wrote: »

I think it’s because if they pause it before kickoff and the other player decides to quit because they have done that the player who paused doesn’t get the win . But if they kickoff and pause and then the other people quits the person who paused gets the win

Not how it works
  • truegunn3r
    8604 posts Has That Special Something
    Many more people do it now to play with their untradeable TOTS players that don’t fit in the squad
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Yusuf11 wrote: »

Idk enjoy the food like a normal person? Maybe watch tv or youtube?

Also you end up waiting anyway when you pause the game , only difference is that you are making the other guy wait too.
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    JED_JD wrote: »

Of7jh1c.jpg
  • Yusuf11
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yusuf11 wrote: »

Idk enjoy the food like a normal person? Maybe watch tv or youtube?

Also you end up waiting anyway when you pause the game , only difference is that you are making the other guy wait too.

I'm joking and if I do eat I only take bites when I pick up the ball out of the net lol
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s usually my wife interrupting my game. She gets bent when I ignore her
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Many more people do it now to play with their untradeable TOTS players that don’t fit in the squad

Lucas Hernandez untradeable, Alba untradeable what to do? Pause and switch them

Hernandez is 96 CB with Shadow,
    Alba with Anchor has the same stats on 7 chem as on 10.

7f3af5ff64fc0f8d386d14073c2d5c7e.png
  • Mominster
    64 posts Park Captain
    Those people make me go over 9000. which means they get slaughtered right after their pause ends.
  • maksi
    6592 posts Big Money Move
    in real life you know opponent formation before the game

• Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    maksi wrote: »
    in real life you know opponent formation before the game

Ceeque no it real doesn’t lol
  • illusionHell
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Because i want to see if it's worth changing formation.
  • JED_JD
    1569 posts Fans' Favourite
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    JED_JD wrote: »

Of7jh1c.jpg

Just love this arguement, don't understand why people just don't get over it, its a game ffs :lol:
  • SPAMPEBS
    3883 posts National Call-Up
    Doesn't bother me so much anymore. Because sometimes I'll change my formation from 5212 to 5221. I normally do this at half time.
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Lee321 wrote: »

Hã?!
  • Xeque
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect

The changes don't reflect immediately after the pause from kick-off, it happens during the next break of play. So might as well do the changes then too.
  • DicaniosGod
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    Unimaginative subhuman scum!!