TOTS Peterson

Heshamk93
1122 posts Professional
Any reviews on this player? Does have low speed but got great shooting and 5* wf
So would be glad to hear something out

Comments

• freakjas
    13511 posts Has That Special Something
    Hes been absolutely clinical for me
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    I found him a little too static with the m/m work rates and limited speed. Good finishing though.
  • edema1tm
    436 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Packed him as well. For about 400 matches I've been using Prime van Basten and comparing the two, Petersen is better at nearly everything. Slotted right in and I will say he finishes everything. 5 star WF too.
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    I packed him last night so played him for my last 10 wl games alongside tots batman. He really impressed me big and strong and with a hunter he was fast enough. His finishing though was something else strong shot and clinical with both feet. I would recommend
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    He is a good one ingame
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Thanks guys for the reviews. Is he better than 88 Werner tho?
  • edema1tm
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    Thanks guys for the reviews. Is he better than 88 Werner tho?

In everything but pace. I use a Catalyst on him and he's the perfect lone striker.
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    same experience as above, picked him up in the low 80ísh and he is a great finisher with both feet, just the pace is a little bit low. also he is quite static in turning and stuff and his 2 * skills is making it a bit harder.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Chavez wrote: »
    same experience as above, picked him up in the low 80ísh and he is a great finisher with both feet, just the pace is a little bit low. also he is quite static in turning and stuff and his 2 * skills is making it a bit harder.

What chem style would you suggest on him?
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    Chavez wrote: »

What chem style would you suggest on him?

I am using cat on him, to boost his speed and passing. works out nicely for me (playing SB on legendary with him and in 6 matches he scored 10 times)
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional
    Packed him in the sbc. Looks really good but doesnt really fit in my team as a startee nor as a supersub as I have prime Sheva on the bench.
    Use him or do I put him in the sbc again?
  • edema1tm
    maximilson wrote: »
    Packed him in the sbc. Looks really good but doesnt really fit in my team as a startee nor as a supersub as I have prime Sheva on the bench.
    Use him or do I put him in the sbc again?

If you can't find a way into your squad then I'd say SBC him.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Tried him on catalyst, safe to say that if you have packed him untradable, bin him
    He is slow and his finishing is also a lie, dont feel like his finishing is that as it says on his card
    Strictly imo review
  • leon1309
    4220 posts National Call-Up
    I have Mario Gomez ptg and Petersen is almost the same.