Kevin Volland DKO Thread

13456710
Hippyboy6
19932 posts Club Captain
edited May 2018
Not sure who the player is but it matters not, you know the drill. You either won it first time with 6 RQs or EA shafted you you 16 times in the final....... Post away with pics
Post edited by WFCBagnall on

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    95336 posts Moderator
    Kevin Volland
  • Dan is Clutch
    35198 posts World Cup Winner
    Can’t play it until tomorrow.
  • REDUNITED3
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    Weekend league been extended hasn't it.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    That's a pain as I can only play today & tomorrow
  • Kloral
    4313 posts National Call-Up
    Is this not out now?
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class
    Kloral wrote: »
    Is this not out now?

    no as weekend league is still running
  • FrankFrank
    9068 posts League Winner
    Will have to wait for tomorrow ... Would much rather play the dkt and get him than finish my last 15 wl games or so.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    Wooo I’ve got a day to play WL
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Can't play til Wednesday and that'll be my only shot at it, so hoping to make it in 2/3 attempts.

    Slightly ot but partially related as its to do with winning the dko player, but does anyone know when the guaranteed player sbc's end? The Tuesday one specifically.

    If it's 24 hours each one it'll mean having to sacrifice tots Godin, which even though he's only on the bench, it'll be a shame to 'waste' such a high rating into it.

  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    Think there 72 hours
  • CR7BRUH
    4114 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    CBA to do it but I know I will attempt it and rage in the final when the opposition's De Gea/Ter Stegen saves everything and I lose :D
  • Danic123
    4646 posts National Call-Up
    First one I actually want, so hopefully I come through when it’s on.
  • ha032742
    47782 posts Moderator
    Nearly time :#
  • chaser2k15
    17575 posts World Class
    Want this card as link to bailey.
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    Got him already :lol:
  • ha032742
    47782 posts Moderator
    Nice 10th minute rage quit in the final :)

    Will use him at CM I think...fast, strong with H/H.
  • Sercs
    22233 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nice 10th minute rage quit in the final :)

    Will use him at CM I think...fast, strong with H/H.

    ew
  • ha032742
    47782 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Sercs wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nice 10th minute rage quit in the final :)

    Will use him at CM I think...fast, strong with H/H.

    ew

    Can’t do 3* skills at striker :D

    Will link great with that Gnabry I got from my guaranteed pack :*

    aLXeY4q.jpg
  • Orison
    72995 posts Icon
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nice 10th minute rage quit in the final :)

    Will use him at CM I think...fast, strong with H/H.

    ew

    Can’t do 3* skills at striker :D

    Will link great with that Gnabry I got from my guaranteed pack :*

    aLXeY4q.jpg

    Links horribly with Pavlenka tho.
  • RBailss
    14691 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks a really nice card...





    To put into an sbc :trollface:
  • ha032742
    47782 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nice 10th minute rage quit in the final :)

    Will use him at CM I think...fast, strong with H/H.

    ew

    Can’t do 3* skills at striker :D

    Will link great with that Gnabry I got from my guaranteed pack :*

    aLXeY4q.jpg

    Links horribly with Pavlenka tho.

    Strong link to the untradeable Neuer/Fahrmann I got in the upgrade packs though.
  • Orison
    72995 posts Icon
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nice 10th minute rage quit in the final :)

    Will use him at CM I think...fast, strong with H/H.

    ew

    Can’t do 3* skills at striker :D

    Will link great with that Gnabry I got from my guaranteed pack :*

    aLXeY4q.jpg

    Links horribly with Pavlenka tho.

    Strong link to the untradeable Neuer/Fahrmann I got in the upgrade packs though.

    Don't even know if I wanna do the 2nd Bundesliga sbc, there is nothing I would want outside of Goretzka.
  • ha032742
    47782 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nice 10th minute rage quit in the final :)

    Will use him at CM I think...fast, strong with H/H.

    ew

    Can’t do 3* skills at striker :D

    Will link great with that Gnabry I got from my guaranteed pack :*

    aLXeY4q.jpg

    Links horribly with Pavlenka tho.

    Strong link to the untradeable Neuer/Fahrmann I got in the upgrade packs though.

    Don't even know if I wanna do the 2nd Bundesliga sbc, there is nothing I would want outside of Goretzka.

    Reus is trash. Muller is the only one I want.
  • BcfcDale88
    7191 posts League Winner
    Hoping I get him as I’m gonna use him!
  • Orison
    72995 posts Icon
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nice 10th minute rage quit in the final :)

    Will use him at CM I think...fast, strong with H/H.

    ew

    Can’t do 3* skills at striker :D

    Will link great with that Gnabry I got from my guaranteed pack :*

    aLXeY4q.jpg

    Links horribly with Pavlenka tho.

    Strong link to the untradeable Neuer/Fahrmann I got in the upgrade packs though.

    Don't even know if I wanna do the 2nd Bundesliga sbc, there is nothing I would want outside of Goretzka.

    Reus is trash. Goretzka is the only one I want too.

    What did you get the first time?
  • ha032742
    47782 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nice 10th minute rage quit in the final :)

    Will use him at CM I think...fast, strong with H/H.

    ew

    Can’t do 3* skills at striker :D

    Will link great with that Gnabry I got from my guaranteed pack :*

    aLXeY4q.jpg

    Links horribly with Pavlenka tho.

    Strong link to the untradeable Neuer/Fahrmann I got in the upgrade packs though.

    Don't even know if I wanna do the 2nd Bundesliga sbc, there is nothing I would want outside of Goretzka.

    Reus is trash. Goretzka is the only one I want too.

    What did you get the first time?

    Gnabry. I meant Müller btw and not Goretzka...brain fart moment. I have Goretzka untradeable already.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I’m less bothered by these now that I’ve got a good stock of useless cards for SBCs.

    Watch the ultimate one require 5 or something and then I’ll be annoyed
  • ItsOnlyAli
    751 posts Semi-Pro
    Just won him looks decent other than the double 3* will use for ultimate sbc or keep, will give him a go this week
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Won this at the second time of asking. Must say I don't find the gameplay that smooth today. Played a full icon team with attribute cards in the final. I really don't see the point in them being in the game - Attribute cards that is.
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I’m less bothered by these now that I’ve got a good stock of useless cards for SBCs.

    Watch the ultimate one require 5 or something and then I’ll be annoyed

    I'm doing every one I can for this reason.

    If I've got 4/5 90+ rated tots I don't mind sacrificing and it requires no more than that I'll be happy. I've got 3 currently I'd definitely bin, one id like to keep if I can, and another as a sub that's handy but if it means a shot at a big boy I'll bin as well.

Sign In or Register to comment.