TOTS Caligiuri

Irreverant1_
370 posts Sunday League Hero
Thoughts? I pack him today for the Bundesliga SBC... very decent, I like him at RM or CM in a narrow formation....as I already have Zanetti but Caliguiri is definitely not a first team choice...any good or bad reviews?

Comments

• keronc
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    I got him in a gold upgrade pack. I use totgs/tots Kimmich as my RB normally. I gave him a try and he did the job but not as effectively as Kimmich. The attacking part of his game was solid but he wasn't as good at breaking up the plays. I have Rio and Nesta as my central defenders so they were able to cover for him. Kimmich needs no help, he can do it all by himself.
  • illusionHell
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Try him once... put him on the Zanetti sbc.. Now i have Zanetti... he is better. Apart from maybe TOTS Walker you have the best RB in the game.
  • DaveyBazy
    72 posts Park Captain
    I use him and I love him. Gave him a Shadow Chem style and he's just really good. Obviously he's still better in the attacking aspect, but I have no issues with his defending, even when up against the TOTY ronaldos, POTY Neymars etc. And Clinical when he overlaps, especially his shooting.
  • CFCHenri
    3397 posts National Call-Up
    Terrible marking is enough for me not to ever try him.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Put a sentinel on him and he is really good.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    DaveyBazy wrote: »
    I use him and I love him. Gave him a Shadow Chem style and he's just really good. Obviously he's still better in the attacking aspect, but I have no issues with his defending, even when up against the TOTY ronaldos, POTY Neymars etc. And Clinical when he overlaps, especially his shooting.

Shadow elevates him in another level. My favorite RB so far.
  • kathers81
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use my fullbacks when attacking more than anyone else I've played. Got him in and he has been absolutely immense. Scores or assists in almost every game.
  • WarrenBarton
    7216 posts Big Money Move
    Got two of these untradeable
    Looks good but won’t get in my team unless I pack goretzka tomorrow unfortunately.
    Problem is he is Italian and is in the the bundes
  • Markman007
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Shadow or Sentinel fixes that bringing the lowest defensive stats into the 80s. He is one of the best attacking RBs in the game, and with the right chem style he is very strong defensively too.