CDM Duo

theraduku
903 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 2018
So I have just bought Tots Fabinho (have used him before and he is brilliant) and sif Gustavo as a CDM pairing and I was wondering if any of you have used gustavo. Is he any good? And does he have any chance of getting a tots card? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    bump need info please !
  • Headshrinker363
    5817 posts Big Money Move
    You’ve bought them now try them!
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    You’ve bought them now try them!

I am going to, but can't atm. Just wanted to get some feedback from other people as well.
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    You play 4231/4222? I'd pair Fabinho with someone a bit faster and more agile, box to box type. Like I have TOTS Fabinho & FB Florenzi.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Salama wrote: »
    You play 4231/4222? I'd pair Fabinho with someone a bit faster and more agile, box to box type. Like I have TOTS Fabinho & FB Florenzi.

4231. I like having both my DMs a bit more defensive oriented but I love fb florenzi and would play him there if I could, but unfortunately he does not fit into my team.
  • greif44
    3529 posts National Call-Up
    I`ve been using Futmas Fabinho (upgraded to TOTS) and SIF Luiz Gustavo in 4231 and 3412 (Luiz Gustavo as CB) since they became available until release of the TOTS. IMO they were best non-icon CDMs.

Just keep in mind that both are pure CDMs and don`t contribute to attack that much, so if you`re good at defending, I`d recommend to use Fabinho with someone who has H/H or H/M with good defensive and physical stats (I used IF Cyprien and now TOTS Rabiot).

I`m 100% positive that Luiz Gustavo will get a TOTS, it would be surprising if he won`t get it.
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots Casemiro
    Tots Saul
    Tots Parejo