Next step?

Pauler12
82 posts Park Captain
So i just recently got back on fifa 18 it's been a while since i've played!
So i got tots marega to start off today by completing the weekly objective got around 4k with a meh team got no one good all of the good ones are loan ones
I've got two liga nos players to team up with marega
What's the next step to upgrade my team since i've been off of fifa 18 for quite long
Would love some helpful tips by you guys!
XiKSHO9.jpg

Comments

• Fast strong defences are important in this game. Learning how to play a 4312 could be useful as well.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6431 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Fast strong defences are important in this game. Learning how to play a 4312 could be useful as well.

People still play 4312? All i ever see in WL now is 4231, 4222 or occasionally 442

And for the op, if you are good enough to win the dkt make sure you do that as for the next two/three weeks it gives a free tots player
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Fast strong defences are important in this game. Learning how to play a 4312 could be useful as well.

4312 is actually the formation i used to complete this fits my play style personally really well!
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain

People still play 4312? All i ever see in WL now is 4231, 4222 or occasionally 442

And for the op, if you are good enough to win the dkt make sure you do that as for the next two/three weeks it gives a free tots player

Depends honestly on the player's playstyle
    Players aren't far from each other which something I really like particularly about this formation!
    Yeah I consider myself good actually
    Will try that cheers
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    It's also worth grinding out squad battles as much as you can tolerate, it's a good return with out too much effort just a little tedious