Who to fill the blank spaces? (pic)

RvN008
341 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2018
What players would you recommend to complete my team? I'd like to have all my players on 10 chem

20jmqf6.png

I have TOTS Godin, Young, Parejo, Partey, SBC De Bruyne and EOE Kaka all untradeable.

The options I found all seem to lack quality and pace defensively or on the midfield... Budget is around 1M

Comments

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Move gullit over. Get 4IF/TOTS de ligt, azpi, DDG Alli and use young?
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    wade_7_ wrote: »

De Ligt would be off chem with that.
  • wade_7_
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Aye, but would it make a whole lotta difference? Surely 7 chem would be better than, say, a worse CB partner or keeper?
  • wade_7_

Aye, but would it make a whole lotta difference? Surely 7 chem would be better than, say, a worse CB partner or keeper?

Ok.....only just spotted the 10chem requirement :|
  • RvN008

Thanks pal. Not thought about Azpi yet. I did look at Alli though, but wouldn't he make my team vulnerable defensively? He has, just as Gullit, H/M workrates...

Maybe SBC de Bruyne would be better due to his H/H workrates. I could put Vertonghen for Azpi and VDS in goal, that way everyone would have 10 chem.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    Partey+Godin on the right (both really good, Godin slow for WL if u play that tho), TOTS Ter Stegen in goal, Baby Desailly LCB and TOTS Young LB. Way under budget since you'd only have to buy Desailly and Ter Stegen.
  • RvN008
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Partey+Godin on the right (both really good, Godin slow for WL if u play that tho), TOTS Ter Stegen in goal, Baby Desailly LCB and TOTS Young LB. Way under budget since you'd only have to buy Desailly and Ter Stegen.

Thanks! That seems decent, didn't thought about Icon defender. Partey does indeed look like the player I'm looking for: strong, tall and good workrates. Might give this a go. I did play WL but nowadays only DKT.

How is Oblak compared to Ter Stegen? I do like longthrow trait on a GK and if I remember correctly Oblak has, but Ter Stegen hasn't
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

I'd agree but like you said in the post after, he wants min 10 chem on everyone.