SB AI cheating

1
dieiscast
366 posts Sunday League Hero
Hahaha... For those still saying AI is not cheating...

Comments

  • emylonas
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm convinced the SB code has two flags: Score_No_Matter_What, Dont_Concede_No_Matter_What.
  • WarrenBarton
    10455 posts Has That Special Something
    What happened?
    Watched the video but all I saw was a gk fumble the ball to an attacker
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    No idea. I scored a goal and then the AI keeper got the ball for goal kick... It's such a joke...
  • FlyingOkapis
    1205 posts Professional
    A foul was given no?
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    It seems... But i do not see one... It os a joke anyway... Did not even control this player...
  • RoosterBlue
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's a free kick, not a goal kick.
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whatever. It is a joke
  • gazipasa3307
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2018
    I may be found how to win against ultimate at least 1-0. Can't explain how but a hint;
    play ball 105 min with no attack hold it whatever cost, waste time and then last 15 min (especially 110-120th min) make safe passes quick to your attackers and easily find goal. If you can't, at least you've chance win by penalties.
  • munchie63
    3460 posts National Call-Up
    dieiscast wrote: »
    Whatever. It is a joke

    you may say whatever. But it was afoul. Your whole thread was based on it being a goal kick.

    SB are always dodgy but you're argument here's been taken apart
  • VagisilFC
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »
    dieiscast wrote: »
    Whatever. It is a joke

    you may say whatever. But it was afoul. Your whole thread was based on it being a goal kick.

    SB are always dodgy but you're argument here's been taken apart
    It's a free kick, not a goal kick.

    Ok geniuses where is the foul? At the end you can see where the free kick is given by the spot it is taken from, yet when you go back there is no foul in any way. No player goes down, all that happens at that spot is two AI players sandwiching the user player off the ball. A standard AI tactic for sure but not one that could possibly result in a foul.

    I love the obtuse nature of fanboys.
    "You just need to get better"
    "losing doesn't mean you got cheated"
    "blaming the AI won't help you improve"
    "your just imaging it"...………

    Video proof provided..... reaction: argue semantics rather than the actual issue and continue to troll



  • Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    What difficulty are you playing on? World class is definitely a cheat OP for SB. Way better on legendary...in my experience lol it makes no sense bro haha
  • L1vingl1fe
    4083 posts National Call-Up
    SB is easy on legendary.
  • Ballist1x
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    Obstruction by your player off the ball
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    dieiscast wrote: »
    Whatever. It is a joke

    you may say whatever. But it was afoul. Your whole thread was based on it being a goal kick.

    SB are always dodgy but you're argument here's been taken apart
    It's a free kick, not a goal kick.

    Ok geniuses where is the foul? At the end you can see where the free kick is given by the spot it is taken from, yet when you go back there is no foul in any way. No player goes down, all that happens at that spot is two AI players sandwiching the user player off the ball. A standard AI tactic for sure but not one that could possibly result in a foul.

    I love the obtuse nature of fanboys.
    "You just need to get better"
    "losing doesn't mean you got cheated"
    "blaming the AI won't help you improve"
    "your just imaging it"...………

    Video proof provided..... reaction: argue semantics rather than the actual issue and continue to troll

    I think this is why fifa will never gets better...
  • RoyWegerle
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Could it be a code error? You pull the ball back & press shoot, but the player nearest the ball - the one that jumps on the replay isn’t in control of the ball, so makes a ‘tackle’ as he jumps (shirt pull, block etc). As this is off the ball, the game records a foul. Ball then falls to striker who taps in.

    Most feasible explanation surely? That code needs to be there it just hasn’t been applied with the nuance that it needs from the developers to be realistic
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    SB is easy on legendary.

    Correct. In fact it seems easier than World Class

    But it does not hide another fact that Squad Battles is a shocking BS filled game mode
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    RoyWegerle wrote: »
    Could it be a code error? You pull the ball back & press shoot, but the player nearest the ball - the one that jumps on the replay isn’t in control of the ball, so makes a ‘tackle’ as he jumps (shirt pull, block etc). As this is off the ball, the game records a foul. Ball then falls to striker who taps in.

    Most feasible explanation surely? That code needs to be there it just hasn’t been applied with the nuance that it needs from the developers to be realistic

    Yeah. But come on... How many times my players gets fouled off the ball and there is no foul? This is exactly the problem. Such things never happen with AI players. I would like this kind of stuff if this would be possible for AI as well... AI simply does a lot of things which a human can't...
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    I think It's just inconsistent.

    EA haven't really bothered with refining the single player since 2008. I mean back in the day you could smash Real Madrid before getting destroyed by Wigan, same still stands.

  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    You have linked the wrong video mate
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    I too have found EA up to their shenanigans this week. Last week I easily reached E2, beating Legendary and Professional (for the harder teams) 4-0, 5-1.

    This week however. I can barely beat Legendary, "lost connection" 4 times whilst winning when my internet was perfectly fine, and have received 4 red cards.... Ive only ever received a red once, maybe twice before.

    Side note: About disconnections. Considering SB is an offline mode, they really should give you the benefit of doubt. When you're about to win 5-0, only to see a 3-0 loss to your name, it can be infuriating.
  • RoosterBlue
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    Not doubting that AI cheats in SB. It's just your argument was that you scored and then there was a goal kick, which wasn't the case.
    I spend most SB games with the AI having advantage bring played. AI kicks me around the pitch, but as soon as I make a challenge it's a free kick.
  • Harvey420
    58 posts Park Captain
    They're not gonna change a thing, just don't buy Fifa 19.
  • LSB1210
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    From World Class upwards the Ai cheats blatantly. Fouls, penaltyes, ping pong passes, eveerything. It is known from the beggining of this mode. I can tell when i am about to concede a goal. As i can tell if i am going to win or lose in an online game after the first 10 minutes in the game. Fifa is heavily assisted and even when you win you have no satisfaction. It's just an assisted shitfest.
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Harvey420 wrote: »
    They're not gonna change a thing, just don't buy Fifa 19.

    This
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    LSB1210 wrote: »
    From World Class upwards the Ai cheats blatantly. Fouls, penaltyes, ping pong passes, eveerything. It is known from the beggining of this mode. I can tell when i am about to concede a goal. As i can tell if i am going to win or lose in an online game after the first 10 minutes in the game. Fifa is heavily assisted and even when you win you have no satisfaction. It's just an assisted shitfest.

    And this
  • Harvey420
    58 posts Park Captain
    Careful now, they might end this thread and ban your account if you speak out.
  • LSB1210
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • realbrutal
    990 posts Professional
    we all know ai in sb cheats duuuuuuuuuu
  • Pango
    72 posts Park Captain
    They have most certainly increased difficulty recently. I most play on amateur when i'm getting stuff done around the house. Typically, i'll play the first half and try to at least score 5 goals for max points. Get my housework done during the second half of games. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

    Lately, however, it's been a grind fest to even get 5 goals during an entire game against the higher rated sides! The AI gets more tackles than i face in online matches. The GK usually ends up with 25 ridiculous saves (or more). I feel bad for anyone new just starting out, if that's supposed to be amateur.

    ...unless that's just the Dynamic Difficulty kicking in for my account.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    My biggest issue with SB isn't AI "cheating." It's easy enough to win. I hate the garbage refereeing. The AI will go matches at a time without being called for a foul. I can't even remember the last time I earned a direct free kick in SB.

    And, to be honest, my buddy and I have played maybe 12-15 friendly seasons matches in the past few weeks and I think we only had 1 free kick in the final third between us. So it isn't just SB.
Sign In or Register to comment.