is there something i dont know???

antonius
719 posts Semi-Pro
every player i'm coming against are not even controlling their defenders.... yet the AI is tackling me!!!
What the ****!!
their hunting me down i turn, do skill, everything yet the AI is always there

if this is the state of gameplay at the end of fifa 18, fifa 19 is gunna be laughably ****

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12541 posts Has That Special Something
    antonius wrote: »
    every player i'm coming against are not even controlling their defenders.... yet the AI is tackling me!!!
    What the ****!!

if this is the state of gameplay at the end of fifa 18, fifa 19 is gunna be laughably ****

Try dribbling skill games to get better
  • selb
    6360 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    What the ****!!

I did this and it really does help, no shame in it
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    What the ****!!

i can dribble and get beat ultimate on sb, its online their a new level
  • VagisilFC
    1403 posts Professional
    variable gameplay at its best