The MOST annoying thing

Irreverant1_
370 posts Sunday League Hero
......is how when they attack, my defense goes full **** and it's impossible getting the ball from even mediocre players, so cheeeeesy!!! but when I attack, it's like they're using legacy defending! how the f?!!? it becomes so annoying because you know it's not you! I'd still win 5-2 or even a close game but, being annoyed all game long that way is the worst! LOL even if I put ultra defending, I find my defense going sideways when they counterattack...doesn't make sense...I come back the other end and their defense just built Donald Trump's wall lmao what is life?! anyone else encounter this weird mechanic of the game, if we can call it that? lol it doesn't happen every game, but it happens often enough to where it's a problem for sure.

Comments

• OZero
    4970 posts Big Money Move
    What?
  • Zameenan
    93 posts Park Captain
    You lost, it doesn’t require a forum post tbh
  • Irreverant1_
    Zameenan wrote: »

I lost what? I just won division 3, all wins lol I'm not complaining about losing...read carefully.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move

I lost what? I just won division 3, all wins lol I'm not complaining about losing...read carefully.

lol division 3 :lol:
  • Irreverant1_
    Shehraj wrote: »

yes, I only play online seasons for weekly objectives recently...is division 3 a problem? lol I stay in division 2...but obviously with the MLS bs, went back down to Div 3 just to reach the damn objectives haha
  • Shehraj

yes, I only play online seasons for weekly objectives recently...is division 3 a problem? lol I stay in division 2...but obviously with the MLS bs, went back down to Div 3 just to reach the damn objectives haha

division 2 :lol:
    and lmaoo this kid had to relegate himself to complete the objective :lol:
  • Irreverant1_

bro you need to calm down...what are you division elite champion of the world? if you're not even close to rank 1 in the world..calm down. division two is easily division 1 if i cared to play online seasons often lol obviously you take it very seriously dont you? lmao this kid is funny.

• Shehraj

bro you need to calm down...what are you division elite champion of the world? if you're not even close to rank 1 in the world..calm down. division two is easily division 1 if i cared to play online seasons often lol obviously you take it very seriously dont you? lmao this kid is funny.

if it is easily division 1, why were you in division 2 and not 1 :trollface:
  • Irreverant1_

Do you even read bruh? lmfao!!!! this kid right here though! haha thanks for the laughs.

• Shehraj

Do you even read bruh? lmfao!!!! this kid right here though! haha thanks for the laughs.

you're a strange fellow arent you, I've never seen someone communicate like that, you've called me "this kid" 3 times now just because I called you it in passing once :lol:
    Calm down brother
  • Irreverant1_

you're a strange fellow arent you, I've never seen someone communicate like that, you've called me "this kid" 3 times now just because I called you it in passing once :lol:
    Calm down brother

lmao I'm a strange fellow? calm down kid. "Mr. I'm the best player in the world and anyone below division 1 is a laughing stock" lmfao sit down bro, be humble. Divisions wasn't even the point of the thread, so why pick it out? unless you truly are a kid just being a troll? then I understand. no biggie.