TOTS Lozano vs TOTS Salah

Irreverant1_
370 posts Sunday League Hero
Which do you prefer? I haven't tried any version of Lozano, in fact I packed 2 84 IF back then and sold him right away lol but I do have TOTS Salah and he's awesome! RW, CAM, and even CM! but there is so much hype on Lozano!

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13001 posts Has That Special Something
    Salah...
    Lozano isn't as good as everyone says, especially if your a half decent defender
  • Youngprince18
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lozano, not even close
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    No matter how good Salah is when you play against really good players you end games questioning his WF. Top players know to keep him on his right and he's doing jack with that so unless you're either an exceptionally good player or skiller then go with Lozano.

Against lesser players both will be amazing for you but against top players only Lozano will give you more chances.
  • CeeQue
    10801 posts Has That Special Something
    Use Salah at LF and Lozano at RW thats what om going to do this weekend.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    Salah...
    Lozano isn't as good as everyone says, especially if your a half decent defender

He is if you're a half decent attacker :)
  • Dinksy
    1933 posts Play-Off Hero
    lozano
  • BeerBelly
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lozano, not even close

This.. he is on cr7 level
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    idk who you guys are playing and how you're using them salah is literally a faster stronger messi. yea his wf is not that good. and? good players know how to get him in position regardless. hell, use it to play mindgames
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Forget TOTS Salah, No need for even TOTS Lozano when SIF Lozano can do the same thing at lesser price.