Calcio A TOTS

Irreverant1_
370 posts Sunday League Hero
What players are you hoping to get? I want N9golan, Manolas, Milinkovic for my team!

Comments

  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13021 posts Has That Special Something
    Excited for perisic, Benatia, dybala and matuidi

    That's if all of them actually get one mind due
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    Matuidi isn't getting one.
  • DBB
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Icardi.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13021 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Matuidi isn't getting one.

    Why rain on my parade :D
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    perisic and sms
  • JayyThunder
    4269 posts Big Money Move
    Kouli....if he gets one. It's going to be almost impossible to get him on my team...but we'll c
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Alex sandro getting one is the dream.
    I can also possibly see me using Sergej, but so far his informs havent impressed me, he is just way too clunky and predictable
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Matuidi isn't getting one.

    Why rain on my parade :D

    Just saying, dude. Sorry.
  • Markman007
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    Immobile, Perisic, Handanovic, and Quagliarella are the top 4 I want to see.
  • gazipasa3307
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Belotti Gomez Douglas costa
  • ed21
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looking forward to Pjanic
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Perisic, mertens and dybala
  • cdbuck26
    3303 posts National Call-Up
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Immobile, Perisic, Handanovic, and Quagliarella are the top 4 I want to see.

    What will Quagliarella's card look like?
  • Markman007
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Immobile, Perisic, Handanovic, and Quagliarella are the top 4 I want to see.

    What will Quagliarella's card look like?

    If he gets one, probably 1000 long shot and shot power :)
    Should be something like mid 80s pace, 93-94 shooting, 90+ passing, high 80s physical. Would be a fun player to use. I really hope he gets one!
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dybala Higgy
  • Drew
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Widely accepted that Nainggolan isn’t going to get one then?

    I currently have SIF Bonaventura who I’d sell to help fund IF Nainggolan who’d cost just over 100k with that sale.

    Go ahead and do this, or, could Radja sneak in? If so, I’ll hold on to see how his TOTS looks.

  • futaddikt
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So annnoying how they release it so late
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Allan better get one
  • gazipasa3307
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2018
    futaddikt wrote: »
    So annnoying how they release it so late

    Agreed. All they released same time imo cause I've calcio a team, why I have to wait and be late? Epl la liga etc users has advantage or not?
  • gazipasa3307
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2018
    Drew wrote: »
    Widely accepted that Nainggolan isn’t going to get one then?

    I currently have SIF Bonaventura who I’d sell to help fund IF Nainggolan who’d cost just over 100k with that sale.

    Go ahead and do this, or, could Radja sneak in? If so, I’ll hold on to see how his TOTS looks.

    I've 87 if radja and he was better when nif 86. Will going to sell him.. (may be he'd wrong Chem card)
  • M4YON
    1026 posts Professional
    Reina has the most clean sheets :open_mouth:
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    they should ALL be released at same time
    I don't care about PL LaLiga or Bundes
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14222 posts Has That Special Something
    verdi
  • Joseph88
    190 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will naingolan get one?
Sign In or Register to comment.