Who is the third meta CM

TTAZ
1816 posts Play-Off Hero
In a 41212-2. Obviously LCM goes to Ruud, and CDM goes to Vieira. Who is the third meta?

Comments

• Yusuf11
    1772 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTY Kante is amazing for me
  • Carswell
    7863 posts League Winner
    Vidal
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    TOTS Goretzka when he comes out.

TOTS KDB, TOTY Kante, TOTS Savic (when he's out) and a potential TOTS Vidal are good shouts as well
  • Shehraj
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    same position as you, seems to be lacking, theres toty kante but hes way too inflated since he didnt get a tots. I'm looking out for vidal tots tbh
  • mjs4p
    10851 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m using TOTS KDB as my 3rd. He has been fantastic.
  • TTAZ
    1816 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shehraj wrote: »
    same position as you, seems to be lacking, theres toty kante but hes way too inflated since he didnt get a tots. I'm looking out for vidal tots tbh

Yeah I used Kante. He just seemed kind of meh for me. Didn't notice him in the attack. But yeah he shot back up a bit. I'm thinking maybe Vidal or naingolan if he gets one
  • TTAZ
    1816 posts Play-Off Hero
    mjs4p wrote: »

How is he on the defensive end though
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Kantes been class for me can’t see myself selling him for anyone.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Prime Matthaus
  • BcfcDale88
    3610 posts National Call-Up
    TTAZ wrote: »

He’s quick and does get back, also wins the ball back 9 times out of 10
  • jpsblue
    3595 posts National Call-Up
    TTAZ wrote: »

more than good enough, especially with his height and strength. been using his TOTY card for narly 700 games and absolutely love him. have him playing RCM
  • Sercs
    18235 posts World Class
    Tots kante, Prime Matthaus or Tots Vidal(if he arrives)
  • M98H
    12025 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTY Kante or TOTS KDB 100%
  • BcfcDale88
    3610 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »

Nice one on the KDB pull mate!
  • Nervous_Nick
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    M98H wrote: »

• Diggy
    12916 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime Lothar or TOTY Kante
  • Currieman
    4902 posts National Call-Up
    I’d have to say TOTY Kante. That card is amazing.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Currieman wrote: »
    I’d have to say TOTY Kante. That card is amazing.

He’s the man.. IL probably pick up a kdb as well when he’s like 600k at EA tots..
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Meta seems to be putting a striker there: Firmino, Suarez, Henry, Kane or similar
  • WFCBagnall
    67133 posts Moderator
    Where's @Orison when you need him :trollface:
  • Ulook92
    11525 posts Has That Special Something
    Mark Noble

I hate the word Meta. Hate the world we live in and all these stupid words that start trending. Fire. Fleek. And one i heard for the first time yesterday, Dry, meaning something is boring or whatever. How about people just speak english :tired_face: When i hear people coming out with stupid **** lke this it doesnt make me think youre cool. Makes you come across like a fecking sheep. Rant over :lol:
  • Hazarddddd
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Mark Noble

I hate the word Meta. Hate the world we live in and all these stupid words that start trending. Fire. Fleek. And one i heard for the first time yesterday, Dry, meaning something is boring or whatever. How about people just speak english :tired_face: When i hear people coming out with stupid **** lke this it doesnt make me think youre cool. Makes you come across like a fecking sheep. Rant over :lol:
    You’re dry

• caedite
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    And one i heard for the first time yesterday, Dry, meaning something is boring or whatever.

Dry - dully factual. It's meant that for decades if not centuries.
  • Shehraj
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Mark Noble

mans looks salty that op is using the term meta in an attempt to get clout eh? Op chill and finna stay woke fam, your keepin in lit, even if the haters aint down wit' it. You gotta flex on em' haters
  • Ulook92
    Hazarddddd wrote: »
    Mark Noble

You’re dry

I know. Im not down with the kids.
  • Ulook92
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Mark Noble

mans looks salty that op is using the term meta in an attempt to get clout eh? Op chill and finna stay woke fam, your keepin in lit, even if the haters aint down wit' it. You gotta flex on em' haters

ffs :lol: Calm down roadman.
  • sofyanm
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime Dinho :trollface:
  • BaseCamp
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    Ive been playing 41212 narrow this week with Prime Pele at RCM. I think hes a beast there to be honest. Prime Henry would be great as well. For a defensive sub though toty kante or prime matthaus would probably be ideal.
  • TalentFG
    1423 posts Professional
    sofyanm wrote: »

I've actually been using him on as LCM on 7 Chem, he's actually pretty good there.
  • sofyanm
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »
    sofyanm wrote: »

I've actually been using him on as LCM on 7 Chem, he's actually pretty good there.
    Yeah I use him RCM, he's great there