How is TOTS Pique

RvN008
341 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2018
What about TOTS Pique? Can he do anything against quick strikers? Bit worried with his 60 accelaration and 70 agility. Looking to pair him up with Godin

Comments

• RvN008
    edited May 2018
    Nvm

• SergeyGud
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Using him until I get desaily, not that bad with a shadow as I expected him to be, but one mistake and he is outpaced in a second, other than pace he's wonderful
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    If youre going to pair him up, pair him up with someone quick like Tots hernandez on 7 chem
    Putting two centerbacks against fast strikers can be problematic unless you use low pressure and PTB
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Lack of aggression on him pisses me off. De Ligt is far more superior to him. and a fraction of the price.
  • RvN008
    Thanks. Seems like I'll let him pass. I could get De Ligt, Tagliafico and TOTS Partey in, instead of Pique, Parejo and Filipe Luis. Does that seem better?
  • falcon38
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pique was alright when I used him with Prime Rio but pairing with Godin was horrible idea.
    both feel very clunky and with low acceleration on both it is impossible to catch up once your opponent's attacker go behind either one of them.