Did Squad Battles difficulties get changed?

xFATAL
4041 posts National Call-Up
Jut started playing it again this week after not touching it for months. Playing on Legendary the gameplay seems hit or miss now more than before with what type of game the AI will play. Win a game 6-1 my team plays great than lose 2-0 where my team just turns to trash all of sudden, Refs call everything against me and AI gets away with everything. I know it's always been somewhat like this but just seems way more inconsistent now?

Comments

  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Can't say I've noticed any real difference dude.
    Just started playing afew SB myself after not touching them for a while.
    Only problem I have is against the 4321 prem teams, like usual, regardless of rating and chem :|
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12979 posts Has That Special Something
    What you've described is exactly what I've always experienced on SB :D
  • xFATAL
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    You guys might be right, It's probably just because I haven't played it for so long and not used to the BS.
  • mdizzl3
    12326 posts Has That Special Something
    I've found it easier more recently but then again my two teams have gotten considerably better
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Can't say I've noticed any real difference dude.
    Just started playing afew SB myself after not touching them for a while.
    Only problem I have is against the 4321 prem teams, like usual, regardless of rating and chem :|

    Sometimes if you switch your formation to the same one the AI team is playing you get better results
  • Rippa
    1567 posts Play-Off Hero
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Can't say I've noticed any real difference dude.
    Just started playing afew SB myself after not touching them for a while.
    Only problem I have is against the 4321 prem teams, like usual, regardless of rating and chem :|

    Holy crap yes! I know I'm in for it when I come up against 4321. Even a all bronze team in game 1 of the 4....so aggravating!
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Heh... SBs are a lottery. I can stuff a 92 rated Icon/TOTS team and struggle against a Prem 82 rated team. It sums up FIFA perfectly.
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    I've found it easier more recently but then again my two teams have gotten considerably better

    This. That Gullit made me a better man tho :blush:
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    I don't see the difference but even they did and I am still killing it on legendary level
  • swfcfan89
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    Nah, it's always been pretty inconsistent. I win on legendary 9 times out of 10 but I always struggle against those **** teams that have Bakayoko, Bailly, Valencia, Martial, Jesus etc. Maybe it's because it triggers me quite a bit to see those teams that I struggle.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    Nah, it's always been pretty inconsistent. I win on legendary 9 times out of 10 but I always struggle against those **** teams with Bakayoko, Bailly, Valencia, Martial, Jesus etc. Maybe it's because it triggers me quite a bit to see those teams that I struggle.

    No. Some teams, no matter what their rating, are almost impossible to beat unless you're better at this game than I am.
  • Yangster1984
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    snoikdonk wrote: »
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    Nah, it's always been pretty inconsistent. I win on legendary 9 times out of 10 but I always struggle against those **** teams with Bakayoko, Bailly, Valencia, Martial, Jesus etc. Maybe it's because it triggers me quite a bit to see those teams that I struggle.

    No. Some teams, no matter what their rating, are almost impossible to beat unless you're better at this game than I am.

    I have been playing squad battles since the start of the game till even now on legendary mode. Tbh you will be able to win all your games if u are decent in this games. There will be games where u struggle to win by the odd goal or 2, that's for sure. But a win is always possible. So perhaps need to look into skill improvement in your side.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    snoikdonk wrote: »
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    Nah, it's always been pretty inconsistent. I win on legendary 9 times out of 10 but I always struggle against those **** teams with Bakayoko, Bailly, Valencia, Martial, Jesus etc. Maybe it's because it triggers me quite a bit to see those teams that I struggle.

    No. Some teams, no matter what their rating, are almost impossible to beat unless you're better at this game than I am.

    I have been playing squad battles since the start of the game till even now on legendary mode. Tbh you will be able to win all your games if u are decent in this games. There will be games where u struggle to win by the odd goal or 2, that's for sure. But a win is always possible. So perhaps need to look into skill improvement in your side.

    Oh yes, I do know that thanks. Just looking at the top 100 confirms this. I was simply pointing out that some teams play way above their level for no apparent reason.
  • keronc
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    Yesterday's set of games was just a test of total concentration for me. I play on Legendary and the teams I faced were just some of the best I have ever seen. I had 89,89,92,88 rated teams.
Sign In or Register to comment.