England WC Mode Player ratings look terrible

Ghazano
434 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited May 2018
Basically everyone got downgraded 2-3 points. Was hoping to build a semi competitive English team but no chance. When Phil Jones is one of your highest rated players now at 81 there's no hope.

Also they made Rashford Striker and Sterling CAM so they have no wingers. Was hoping at the least to make a competitive corner of Kane, Alli, Sterling in a 442 but now can't even do that.

I know England are not as good as France, Belgium and Germany but those teams you can build entire squads of 88-90 players. I don't think England are 8-10 points lower than these squads.

Comments

• MillsOnWheels
    666 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ghazano wrote: »
    Basically everyone got downgraded 2-3 points. Was hoping to build a semi competitive English team but no chance. When Phil Jones is one of your highest rated players now at 81 there's no hope.

Also they made Rashford Striker and Sterling CAM so they have no wingers. Was hoping at the least to make a competitive corner of Kane, Alli, Sterling in a 442 but now can't even do that.

I know England are not as good as France, Belgium and Germany but those teams you can build entire squads of 88-90 players. I don't think England are 8-10 points lower than these squads.

Firstly we've seen that Kane can't take competitive corners and secondly England are that worse.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4074 posts National Call-Up
    I don't think England are 8-10 points lower than these squads.

They are
  • selb
    7208 posts Big Money Move
    Have you ever watched England? We are terrible and have been for years!
  • Idek
    15306 posts World Class
    England ratings look fair enough to me
  • Retro1989
    5071 posts Big Money Move
    Just wait for the good perfomances then the players get upgraded. Oh wait it's England nevermind :trollface:
  • JohnDoe
    11670 posts Has That Special Something
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    I don't think England are 8-10 points lower than these squads.

They are
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero

they need to leave some space between England and the Top Teams for Teams like Iceland and such
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Well if they play well they will get upgraded anyway
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

England are a disgrace, accept that.
  • Ghazano
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    E_clipZe wrote: »
    Well if they play well they will get upgraded anyway

So when they beat Belgium in the group stage do they swap ratings and all of the England squad instantly get upgraded to 86-90, and the Belgium squad downgraded to 79-81.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    they look to high to me tbh
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shehraj wrote: »

Same. All of them should be in 70s
  • selb
    7208 posts Big Money Move
    Ha88san wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »

Same. All of them should be in 70s

:D after watching them the last few years in afraid I agree with you
  • Alex_cr
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    Hate to say it but I think they’ve been pretty generous
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't know who's rating should be higher? Kane is the only world class talent in the England squad and the rest of the ratings look pretty fair tbh.
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Hate to say it but I think they’ve been pretty generous

They have been generous you are 100% right. No doubt they will still be on the same rating come the end of the world cup.
    Maybe the rating will even go down after first game hahahahaha
  • Metab0lic
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    They're just leaving us all that space for dynamic upgrades.... :D
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    to sum up EA let you down again...
  • lad33
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Idek wrote: »
    England ratings look fair enough to me

• CeeQue
    12611 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »

England are a disgrace, accept that.

Bit harsh though they should reach the knockout rounds. They will face a solid Brazil squad though in Rnd 2. I don't think they have the depth to finish 1st in the group stage.
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    England couldnt get a midfield correct when they had Scholes Gerrard Lampard Beckham Hargreaves etc. in the squad. This teams only saving grace is expectations should be at a near-low

Tbh these ratings are fair. Who is going to run the midfield? Wilshere is the only one with some sort of technical ability but hes always hurt and still living off the glory from that one decent game vs Barcelona nearly a decade ago. Dele is pretty good and Messe Lingard is a big game player but the rest lol worthy.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4245 posts National Call-Up
    The ratings are incredibly fair, if not a little bit high. We have been between awful and below average for years now.
  • WarrenBarton
    10380 posts Has That Special Something
    England are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and have been for years. They lack personality because the press jumps on anyone who isn’t a boring ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Look at how Sterling has been treated in recent times for example.
    We need players with backbone, yet Shelvey and Wilshere gets omitted.
    Bunch of heartless losers imo, will never succeed.
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    Englol ratings are right where they should be.
  • HelloDearie
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    We are terrible. No WC QF since 2006 reflects the ratings we have. If International football has a league table, we would be mid table at best currently. In 4 years, who knows, but right now, we are just not good enough.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    They look about right to me. Don't forget they are all dynamic so we need a bit of room for stats to get upgraded. England will be in the final, feel free to quote this later in the year.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    They look about right to me. Don't forget they are all dynamic so we need a bit of room for stats to get upgraded. England will be in the final, feel free to quote this later in the year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • WarrenBarton
    10380 posts Has That Special Something
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

You missed the s on finals, otherwise it’s spot on lol :p
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Post edited by BMANUTD on
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    This is our year