Icon SBC question

Advait
14502 posts Has That Special Something
I have untradeable Pogba, TOTS Firmino, Hernandez and Godin. Will use the money left to complete the rest of the team

Which of these would you go with?

Icon SBC question 58 votes

Dinho SBC and have 1 mil left
24%
DeverslimjitwemHazardMini_MiudomiriParth12008SirinFootyFootyFootballThedudeabidesAEseycosminmJamieT96IdekThommyAre 14 votes
Ronaldo SBC and have 500k left
25%
i2-TempZ-2iDolphXguti002wade_7_WTFsmirky08Amdp9TC2289Shaqattack6285WianBlipper65Enigma8784Lacerda111gabriel1990Traxx90Shakkour 15 votes
Gullit SBC and have 1.1 mil left
50%
ha032742RK94LiamSullymhh1981xFATALSeanspence31JohnDoeSandell85serrer7M@nt!cStoneswwffan99txXx_iou_cheesecake_xXkeyroyaditya_beckham23TommygunnLokoplovdivDerryboy1893HuxxSebowich86 29 votes

Comments

• Jfo88
    21555 posts Club Captain
    Dinho for fun

R9 for wins

Depends what you want
  • JamieT96
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Dinho is fun, Gullit gets **** done.
  • Advait
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Dinho for fun

R9 for wins

Depends what you want

I have tried both and surely R9 is the better player IG but the upgrade cost left with Dinho is what eludes me

Indecisive at the moment
  • Mini_Miudo
    7475 posts League Winner
    Game's dying, go for Ronaldinho. :)
  • Tommygunn
    1967 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gullit has been the best player I’ve ever used. I didn’t think a Cm would have the Level of involvement that he has. He’s a tank in the middle of the park
  • limjitwe
    4652 posts National Call-Up
    Dinho or Gullit comes really close. I voted Dinho cause he’s really more fun.
  • Sirin
    2478 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dinho is the most fun card in the game, so him
  • M@nt!c
    2764 posts National Call-Up
    Man just do Gullit, he scored 22 in 12 games at cam while i have peime R9 up top. Dont know how many assist came from Gullit but itsgonne be alot + all the balls he recoverd and then turned it into a counter, wajoooo! Best player in game.
  • miri
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have all three and I'd have to agree with the general consensus of Ronaldinho, absolutely the most fun card I've ever used in FUT. Always enjoyed dribbling/5* skillers and he's just the best ever for that style. Going to be very sad to leave him behind when FUT19 comes out.

Honestly you can't go wrong with any of those players so it really depends on your formation and what you're wanting to get out of it, but whichever you end up completing you won't be disappointed. GL with the packs too, aside from NIF Ramos from R9 I've packed absolutely NOTHING of value from the Prime Icon SBCs and I have done tonnes of them (13 :joy:).
  • Thedudeabides
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive got them all in my team and enjoy Ronaldinho the most. He's made the gameplay bearable for me.
  • LiamSully
    4720 posts Big Money Move
    Voted Ruud because he can play anywhere from ST-CDM, that versatility will give you more options for the rest of the team
  • Ronaldo SBC and have 500k left
    Wish i could choose all 3

But ronaldo will get those goals..(i am going through a dryish patch but when its good its good)
  • Stones
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m thinking of rinsing all my remaining coins and unused SBC fodder into gullit to finish this game off.
  • aditya_beckham23
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i have all 3 . if i had to choose one it would be a tough call b/w ronaldo and gullit but gullit would be slightly ahead due to his ability to play anywhere from ST to CDM.
  • Amdp9
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ronaldo SBC and have 500k left
    Remember I did R96 and got those free packs and pulled seven TOTS and 88ratrd Viera and rest Rare golds and Consumables, I took risk if didn’t pull those I would have been with dirt, most importantly that R96 has been absolute monster of scoring for me, made so many people Rage Quit in the past WL, you should always aim for striker Gullit is good too but he won’t complete against R96 since it is the best card in the game
  • n2j2000
    1878 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gullit Gang Goat.
  • Advait
    Thanks for your comments gentlemen