Review on TOTS Isco?

theraduku
903 posts Semi-Pro
Anyone tried him?I packed him in the guaranteed sbc and I have played with him for about 3 games and seems very solid at CCAM, but I want to know your guys' input as well.

Comments

• theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Bump
  • mypetfrog
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not been massively impressed tbh. Pretty weak, nowhere near as good as my TOTS Eriksen.

Packed him and not sure whether to keep or sell, guess that says it all.
  • RvN008
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Weak, small, good dribbler. That's all. I have him untradeble and rarely sub him in. Has that fluent dribbling but thats it. Also not that great finisher.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    RvN008 wrote: »
    Weak, small, good dribbler. That's all. I have him untradeble and rarely sub him in. Has that fluent dribbling but thats it. Also not that great finisher.

tbh I found his finishing to be one of the best things he can provide. He has been really good for me so far and feels way faster than that 79 pace that he got. Would like to hear more of your guys' opinions on him.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got him untradeable and tried him at CM. He is a bit weak and not great defensively. Good at passing and dribbling, good to twist and turn with. He isn't well rounded enough for me at CM and i prefer Partey there. I would imagine there are better faster options at CAM too.
  • itsFIGJAM
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    For me, he isn't good. CM/CAM/CF, nope. He just doesn't fit anywhere and on top of that 3 WF. Not physical enough or fast enough to play as CAM/CM. He is awesome on the ball and dribbling though. So that's his plus.

Sadly, players like him simply don't fit in well as the game is more aggressive/physical and all about pace.