Shout out to the community!

CarlosJr9
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited May 2018
To my surprise putting something regarding the MLS weekly objective in your team name is working and people are actually helping! It's great to know people are willing to help others out.

Comments

• dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    I am surprised, you're like 6 days late to the weekly objective and people are helping you out. Anyways yeah I knocked them out in an hour or two.
  • CarlosJr9
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    dylanmx wrote: »
    I am surprised, you're like 6 days late to the weekly objective and people are helping you out. Anyways yeah I knocked them out in an hour or two.

I was reluctant to even try it but after getting matched up with people with MLS this and that in their name continuously I thought I'd give it a go and it's been working out perfectly.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I got no help. I had people, when I scored one, quit or pass round the pack and go ultra defensive. Was so toxic so I gave up.
  • holdenwait
    54328 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    yeah 4 out of 10 games we exchanged goals, others I had to score against full TOTS/ICON teams. thankfully the last guy let me score after i messaged him like "dude let me score and i'll give u the win, i'm so boreeeedddd"