Ronaldo 96 or Ronaldinho 94

cosminm
134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
33m5vvd.png
f27ucw.png

Which one is better in your opinion? I don't really know who I should choose; Ronaldo or Ronaldinho...

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ronaldo
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo is the best card
  • Estaban
    1048 posts Professional
    Save your coins. Tots Neymar. B)
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    R9
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    R9 is the best card I used this year. He is simply goal scorer that you can rely on in hard games. 404 games and 667 goals for me
  • ItsOnlyAli
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    If your just intrested in putting the ball in the back of the net thrn ronaldo if u wana do it in style but maybe not as often then dinho

I used ronaldo for 400 games and decided i needed a change so i bought Dinho he doesnt score as much but his dribbling is so much more fun to use
  • cosminm
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thank you so much for all your responses recommendations. I will probably go with Ronaldo, although I am a big fan of Ronaldinho and I love his movements and all the stuff, but since I've got the base CR7 card, there doesn't seem for me to make a very big upgrade choosing Ronaldinho..
    The only problem for me is M/M work rates to Ronaldo 96
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    cosminm wrote: »
    Thank you so much for all your responses recommendations. I will probably go with Ronaldo, although I am a big fan of Ronaldinho and I love his movements and all the stuff, but since I've got the base CR7 card, there doesn't seem for me to make a very big upgrade choosing Ronaldinho..
    The only problem for me is M/M work rates to Ronaldo 96

He'll always be up there don't worry