dupe Hernandez... which sbc to put?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
did the ROTW and got Boselli... really should've just taken the 60k and go....

i haven't done any prime icon sbcs or league sbcs and have no interest in any of them? any quick ones to dump him into rather than discarding him?

Comments

• BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    bump... any thoughts?
  • Currieman
    4947 posts National Call-Up
    This is a joke surely. I got a dupe Hernandez! I put him in the ROTW SBC and got Boselli.

Have you stolen my account? :lol:
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Currieman wrote: »
    This is a joke surely. I got a dupe Hernandez! I put him in the ROTW SBC and got Boselli.

At least you got a tradable in return. I discarded mine cuz I didn’t want to be tied up to any SBCs for this.

I didn’t have to buy players but I’d have made 160k more just by selling those I put into the 2 SBCs. Think I won’t do the 2nd sbc from next week onwards
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    BC_United wrote: »

At least you got a tradable in return. I discarded mine cuz I didn’t want to be tied up to any SBCs for this.

I didn’t have to buy players but I’d have made 160k more just by selling those I put into the 2 SBCs. Think I won’t do the 2nd sbc from next week onwards

C'mon dude you have over 7m coins, what was the harm in changing one into a tradeable TOTS & have a bit of fun?
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    Zanetti is cheap, I just completed him with untradeables and will link him with Gomez and Otamendi TOTS.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6969 posts Big Money Move
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    BC_United wrote: »

C'mon dude you have over 7m coins, what was the harm in changing one into a tradeable TOTS & have a bit of fun?

Cos he’s a drama queen