The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Tots arias price ?

Gorda
3447 posts National Call-Up
What you guys think it settles at? His under 80k now. Panic sellers? Think he Will reach 100k or more?

Comments

• LiamSully
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    The only reason he went up is the Lozano link

As soon as everybody has bought their Lozano's, demand for Arias will drop hard, so will his price
  • Gorda
    LiamSully wrote: »

As soon as everybody has bought their Lozano's, demand for Arias will drop hard, so will his price
    2 nd best rb in the Game? Still a strong Link to inform lozano to. His price is way to cheap IMO.

• nightcrawler
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gorda wrote: »

2 nd best rb in the Game? Still a strong Link to inform lozano to. His price is way to cheap IMO.

Which is the first?

Panic sellers imo. When they realize their mistake he will go above 100k.
  • LiamSully
    Yeah he’s decent, I packed him and use him

I just really think that all the Lozano hype is the main factor in his price rise, if your ignoring other tots prices ;)

There was just so many threads this past week about investing in him, I’m pretty sure most people would of at least thought about picking 1 or 2 up to flip
  • Gorda

Which is the first?

Panic sellers imo. When they realize their mistake he will go above 100k.
    Best rb is tots walker IMO but he is 500k-600k last time i checked.
  • Gorda
    Yeah he’s decent, I packed him and use him

I just really think that all the Lozano hype is the main factor in his price rise, if your ignoring other tots prices ;)

There was just so many threads this past week about investing in him, I’m pretty sure most people would of at least thought about picking 1 or 2 up to flip
    I got 13 invested in and expect him to hit 100k but hard to predict the market.
  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner

He was around 50k before you needed a TOTS player for SBCs
  • Gorda
    Sandell85 wrote: »

I bought then for about 56k each but i am greedy not selling yet :smile:
  • LiamSully
    Nice
    Like I say, I’ve got 1, so I’m happy to see him sky-rocket... I just don’t think he will

Happy to be proved wrong tho ;)
  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner
    Sandell85 wrote: »

I bought then for about 56k each but i am greedy not selling yet :smile:

Haha alright :smiley: