ROTW SBC 29-21 out now

13
Futfanatic
5649 posts Big Money Move
edited May 16
84 rated, 80 chem and an IF? Wtf EA.

Comments

  • Carlos181
    1950 posts Play-Off Hero
    Figured this would happen. More expensive as the rating goes up.
  • nj10
    1307 posts Professional
    Who are the players?
  • n2j2000
    1878 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's the price range of the players?
  • Gorda
    2870 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wtf lol? Isnt this to expensive? Are you guys doing this Sbc?
  • deang07
    4604 posts Big Money Move
    they can get **** then
    and i can imagine how stupid the objective reward player will be this week aswell after last weeks
  • BeastlyHusla
    751 posts Semi-Pro
    Lol.. rip

    didnt think it'd require a Totw or an 84 rated team
  • deang07
    4604 posts Big Money Move
    they can get **** then
    and i can imagine how stupid the objective reward player will be this week aswell after last weeks
  • JasonF01
    58 posts Park Captain
    Bit pricey. I can do it with Untradables but I'm still not sure whether I should.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12332 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol
  • n2j2000
    1878 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just seen in another thread 500k max BIN. FFS EA always have to ruin good things, idiots.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    10056 posts Has That Special Something
    clap clap clap
  • Numlocked_
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Totally overpriced!
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    What players can we get?
  • Idek
    3504 posts National Call-Up
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    Just seen in another thread 500k max BIN. FFS EA always have to ruin good things, idiots.

    Lozano to go to max bin please
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    nj10 wrote: »
    Who are the players?

  • FcSuarez
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    people buying a TOTS for 100k and LM's for 10K when they have a shot @ TOTS la liga.
    This one is 99K less expensive, LW IF's 83 rated are around 11K.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 16
    Lozanoooo!
    Fuck yes!
    MmQnbej_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    I don't care if he drops 100k I'm going to use him first
  • Gorda
    2870 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont think this Sbc is worth doing. Only profitable Of you pack lozano. Bundesliga Will be less desireble tots card so i dont think as many People Will do the untradable Bundesliga Sbc.
  • CeeQue
    7437 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 16
    Bagged Kokorin looks good but not fit fot my team
  • Pango
    72 posts Park Captain
    FcSuarez wrote: »
    people buying a TOTS for 100k and LM's for 10K when they have a shot @ TOTS la liga.
    This one is 99K less expensive, LW IF's 83 rated are around 11K.

    Yeah, and this one also has at least 5 players i've never heard of before. No, thanks on this one. Way too pricey for what you can possibly get in return.

    I'll wait until the requirements come back down to earth or i at least know who all 10 players are that i could possibly pack. ;)
  • Pango
    72 posts Park Captain
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Bagged Kokorin looks good but not fit fot my team

    And that's the other reason i'm not doing this one. I can't even fit my TOTS Mane into a team right now. I'm surely not going to find room for any of these guys (outside of Lozano, of course).
  • Nervous_Nick
    2813 posts National Call-Up
    i'm keeping my untradables for the next SBCs
  • Safehands84
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    Be cheaper to buy them off the market only Lozano will be worth anything
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    Pango wrote: »
    FcSuarez wrote: »
    people buying a TOTS for 100k and LM's for 10K when they have a shot @ TOTS la liga.
    This one is 99K less expensive, LW IF's 83 rated are around 11K.

    Yeah, and this one also has at least 5 players i've never heard of before. No, thanks on this one. Way too pricey for what you can possibly get in return.

    I'll wait until the requirements come back down to earth or i at least know who all 10 players are that i could possibly pack. ;)

    Here they are:
    https://www.futbin.com/18/tots/TOTS-ROTW

    All ****
  • Fifababy
    996 posts Professional
    Yup not going to be doing this
  • Pango
    72 posts Park Captain
    topnik wrote: »
    Pango wrote: »
    FcSuarez wrote: »
    people buying a TOTS for 100k and LM's for 10K when they have a shot @ TOTS la liga.
    This one is 99K less expensive, LW IF's 83 rated are around 11K.

    Yeah, and this one also has at least 5 players i've never heard of before. No, thanks on this one. Way too pricey for what you can possibly get in return.

    I'll wait until the requirements come back down to earth or i at least know who all 10 players are that i could possibly pack. ;)

    Here they are:
    https://www.futbin.com/18/tots/TOTS-ROTW

    All ****

    Mostly looking forward to Talisca. Pretty sure by then i'll at least recognize the rest of the players with him!
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    According to FutBin, this SBC costs 66k-72k depending on which platform you are using.
  • Momus
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Absolutely not worth it. EA must be tripping
  • FixFifaaaaa
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can’t be assed. Lozano 84 will do the job well along cr7 for now. Wayyy to expensive
  • ml1dch
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Mbabu. Given there are only about four decent right-backs in the game, quite happy to give him a try.
13
Sign In or Register to comment.