EFJAQUa.jpg

haven't bought: CR7, Guedes, Godin, and Walker
untraceableuntradable Fernandinho, Hernandez
packed and still fresh: Oblak, Saul
also have: Son and Silva tradable, Pope untradable

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    CBs a bit slow. But you should definitely be able to get 11 wins with that team.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    A full team of TOTS?

Any team works if you’re good enough. You could certainly spend those coins better but you never listen anyway lol
  • Anythingadam142
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    CBs a bit slow. But you should definitely be able to get 11 wins with that team.

I agree it should be okay but ideally I like at least one 80+ pace CB.

If you've done any icon CB's by any chance (ferdinand, Des, Maldini) I'd put them at RCB.
  • Yusuf11
    1844 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used Lucas Hernandez at CB and he was amazing. Filipe Luis at LB

Your team is ridiculous. It's more of a show off thread. Be honest
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Yea
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

I also have TOTOS Vertonghen but that wouldn't help pace-wise. Can't get Ramos to full chem
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Wouldn’t bother with TOTS Ronaldo, get TOTS Messi and upgrade elsewhere
  • Anythingadam142
    BC_United wrote: »

I also have TOTOS Vertonghen but that wouldn't help pace-wise. Can't get Ramos to full chem

Ramos & De Gea?
  • selb
    6566 posts Big Money Move

You can get Ramos on full chem in that team, replace Godin with Ramos and it'll be the same chem, only Oblak won't be on full chem
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    A full team of TOTS?

Any team works if you’re good enough. You could certainly spend those coins better but you never listen anyway lol

I haven't bought the whole team yet, any suggestions? I'll try my best to listen this time!

haven't bought: CR7, Guedes, Godin, and Walker
    untradable: Fernandinho, Hernandez
    packed and still fresh: Oblak, Saul
    also have: Son and Silva tradable, Pope untradable
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

have you tried both? is Messi better value?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

Ramos & De Gea?

yup can certainly sell my packed fresh Oblak and get DDG - NIF good enough?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    selb wrote: »

You can get Ramos on full chem in that team, replace Godin with Ramos and it'll be the same chem, only Oblak won't be on full chem

would NIF DDG full chem be better than Oblak 7 chem?
  • selb
    6566 posts Big Money Move
    selb wrote: »

would NIF DDG full chem be better than Oblak 7 chem?

I can't comment on Oblak but DDG is arguably the best in the game
  • Anythingadam142

Ramos & De Gea?

Any DDG is good enough for me - I've used a version all year.

I personally won't use a keeper though if he doesn't have 'Saves with feet' trait. Which Oblak doesn't.
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

Ramos & De Gea?

I personally won't use a keeper though if he doesn't have 'Saves with feet' trait. Which Oblak doesn't.

Had a 90 DDG for quite a bit of time and he was quite solid. Might get the 91 but just realised he’s more expensive than tots oblak!
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    Is this serious? People are getting to 11 wins with NIFs in their team & you want to see if this is OK. It does come across as a brag thread tbh
  • Anythingadam142

Ramos & De Gea?

Had a 90 DDG for quite a bit of time and he was quite solid. Might get the 91 but just realised he’s more expensive than tots oblak!

If you don't want to pay more then build the team and try it out.

Worst case scenario you're selling Godin & Oblak to buy Ramos and & De Gea.

Or you could even try Ramos & Oblak the GK on 7 chem. If he's awful sell him and buy DDG

• M98H
    12915 posts Has That Special Something
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Is this serious? People are getting to 11 wins with NIFs in their team & you want to see if this is OK. It does come across as a brag thread tbh

Average team imo
    Only 3 I’d personally consider using excluding GK is the RB, RCM and LST
  • Smiley_Utd
    1321 posts Professional

I'm with you on this this!

Anyone with any form of CR7 esp a big 99 rated doesn't and shouldn't need advice! should be aiming for elite with a team like that kidda!!
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    M98H wrote: »

Average team imo
    Only 3 I’d personally consider using excluding GK is the RB, RCM and LST

With that sort of coins, prime Gullit would be the first name on the team sheet, closely followed by Son.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Dinho or Icon Ronaldo for lST imo... Hell or even Pele for cheaper than CR7. Upgrade the defense from there. Prime Rio plus somebody else would be a start.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1321 posts Professional

how come? Ronaldo has to be the best player on the game...
  • Sercs
    18654 posts World Class
    No, barely get to 5 with that side
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »

how come? Ronaldo has to be the best player on the game...

So would you have Ronaldo or Messi AND Prime Gullit? which would make a bigger impact on the team?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

Dude you know me. I had the TOTY versions of Kane KDB and Kante in the last WL I qualified for and didn’t get 11 wins so this isn’t a brag

• Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class

Dude you know me. I had the TOTY versions of Kane KDB and Kante in the last WL I qualified for and didn’t get 11 wins so this isn’t a brag

Sorry mate, I was a bit harsh. I would seriously consider Gullit though. He's about 1.7m at the moment & you could get some luck with packs, even if not you'll have some to open.

I didn't realise how much of a game changer he is, believe everything people say about him, he really is elite. He's the first name on the sheet for every team I build now.
  • RebelRob
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    Without sounding horrible, if you didn't manage to get to 11 wins from 40 games with your previous team then this team or infact any other team will make little difference.

I'd just look at making a fairly good team with players you like, but not necessarily the 'best' players if you don't actually like them.

I'm guesstimating your budget to be approx 5.8m, with which you could do r9, dinho and gullit sbc's and would be massive amounts of fun as well as effective, and you'd have a decent amount of packs to open after as well. Alternatively swap r9 for Henry and you'd have an extra 400k, or crespo instead of r9 and you'd still have 2m plus packs to finish off with.

Potentially you'd have (based on some sort of pack luck) 350k back from packs, which you can get a fairly solid defence and midfield for. Let's be honest, having the best players hasn't helped you that much, so downgrading is hardly going to ruin your results.

What's your actual total budget to work with?
  • Pass_And_Move
    73 posts Park Captain
    Get TOTS Neymar, best player in the game. Thank me later
  • Muzza11
    8440 posts League Winner
    Get TOTS Neymar, best player in the game. Thank me later

Awful card, don't bother