how much will TOTS CR7 and Messi settle at before going out of packs?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
I fancy having TOTS CR7 at RST and TOTS Messi at LST in my final 4-4-2 team but not sure when's the best time to buy this week? Want them fresh so I plan to buy both before they go out of packs so I can use them this coming WL.

The lowest I've seen CR7 is at 3.6M and Messi at 2M. Are they likely to drop a lot more this week? Will their prices at least hold till Ultimate TOTS?

Thanks

Comments

• BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Anyone?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2018
    I bought cr at 3.55 fresh.. Don’t care if he goes lower he’s the best card on the game so not much I can do with the coins..Not been following messi too much coz iv already got Pele,Neymar and Ronaldinho who I can use at cam..
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    I bought cr at 3.55 fresh.. Don’t care if he goes lower he’s the best card on the game so not much I can do with the coins..

Good price. Think ill go for a fresh one 3.65 or below. You going to sell and re-buy before ultimate tots though? Don’t care if he only drops a few hundred ks but if anything more than 1M I’d still sell up and buy back
  • Agent VZ
    BC_United wrote: »
    I bought cr at 3.55 fresh.. Don’t care if he goes lower he’s the best card on the game so not much I can do with the coins..

Good price. Think ill go for a fresh one 3.65 or below. You going to sell and re-buy before ultimate tots though? Don’t care if he only drops a few hundred ks but if anything more than 1M I’d still sell up and buy back

Not really sure there but might I just can’t wait three more weeks and waste game time with him.. Iv hardly used him all year and I don’t really care about the drops coz there’s no tots players that interest me this year.. Got enough for Savic and the World Cup mode so I’m not fussed..
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think this is their low point until EA TOTS imo. There’s nothing else at this point that’s gonna make them drop. My personal buy prices are/were 2 mil for Messi and 3 mil for CR7. Saw one fresh Messi under 2 but I missed him, and CR7 isn’t close to that. At this point I think I’m waiting until EA TOTS for both unless I get really nice deals.
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    I bought cr at 3.55 fresh.. Don’t care if he goes lower he’s the best card on the game so not much I can do with the coins..Not been following messi too much coz iv already got Pele,Neymar and Ronaldinho who I can use at cam..

He’s not going below 4m on PS...saw people BIN’ing for 4.2m last night :|
  • Agent VZ
    ha032742 wrote: »

Yeah saw a 4m fresh sell on the box too yesterday night.. Ready for king Lozano ? :D @ha032742
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator

Yeah saw a 4m fresh sell on the box too yesterday night.. Ready for king Lozano ? :D @ha032742

Yes

9e9.gif
  • Agent VZ

Yes

9e9.gif

I’m just buying him coz I’m intrigued with the way people go on about him. :D Arias is ready to replace Walker for this weekend haha..
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator

Yes

9e9.gif

I’m just buying him coz I’m intrigued with the way people go on about him. :D Arias is ready to replace Walker for this weekend haha..

Walker stays :triumph:

sMSZoO0.jpg

Don’t like formation switching but the only way to use the players I have, plus Walker is untradeable.