LCM 4-1-2-1-2

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
edited May 2018
I need an LCM, rest of the midfield will be Prime Rijkaard CDM, Baby Blanc RCM and TOTS Sterling as CAM. LCM can be anyone since he's surrounded by 4 icons at the start. Currently using EoE Kaka but he only last 60 minutes. Anyone tried TOTS Parejo?

Budget: 400k + 200k untradeable cards for SBC's if there's a good icon there?

Comments

• sofyanm
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    I like left footed at this position, I used FB Alaba and found him very good
    Or you can try a 5* WF like TOTS Hamsik
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    sofyanm wrote: »

Oauis, je suis d'accord. Il me semble qu'il peut tout faire ! Une autre option, c'est Goretzka.
  • Murtee
    98 posts Park Captain
    90 bale? He’s around 450k
  • Finesse_4days
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    tots hamsik , tots saul is good as well but you would need some one attacking to get next to blanc and rijkard
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Kroos
  • sofyanm
    4470 posts National Call-Up

Oauis, je suis d'accord. Il me semble qu'il peut tout faire ! Une autre option, c'est Goretzka.

ouais mais il n'est pas gaucher! Sinon il y a aussi Rabiot ou David Silva TOTS
  • RebelRob
    6585 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Maybe wait for bundes as you could possibly get Vidal for that. His nif is quality, with a decent boost he'll be immense.

Casemiro isn't too bad, although I've been using him in cdm role, but think he's m/h so might be too defensive.

I've resorted to playing potm Zaha at rcm recently I'm ashamed to say, and he's actually pretty good! It seems like all you need is a fast player to get goal side of the opponent anyway, and he's fast enough and with enough stamina and strength to last the 90.

For 40k odd if you've a spare tots, it's a decent return of packs even if you get not a lot back.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional

Goretzka is actually a decent shout, if he gets a TOTS.
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Maybe wait for bundes as you could possibly get Vidal for that. His nif is quality, with a decent boost he'll be immense.

Casemiro isn't too bad, although I've been using him in cdm role, but think he's m/h so might be too defensive.

I've resorted to playing potm Zaha at rcm recently I'm ashamed to say, and he's actually pretty good! It seems like all you need is a fast player to get goal side of the opponent anyway, and he's fast enough and with enough stamina and strength to last the 90.

For 40k odd if you've a spare tots, it's a decent return of packs even if you get not a lot back.

I already did the Zaha SBC and I did not like him as a ST. But if you liked him as CM I might give him a go as LCM, as he's currently sitting in my club doing nothing.

Just picked up 84 Talisca for 15k and will try him out as I almost can't lose coins on that.