Zlatan is the biggest trash

MxM15
832 posts Semi-Pro
I ever played with. I used his swapcard for the mls weekly. Oh my god! Thank god i had that Martinez sif next to him to score the goals.

Comments

  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Lol No but you need some skill to use him, if you are able to create chances without high pace his a beast.
  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    He’s been incredible for me! 63 goals in 70 games. He replaced SIF Josef for me
  • insane for me
  • CharlieC
    6123 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve seen quite a few positive comments about him but like @Gorda says, he’s the type of player that requires a certain degree of skill to get the best out of. I find Pogba a bit like that, he can be deadly if you know how to use him.
  • Bruno
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Gorda wrote: »
    Lol No but you need some skill to use him, if you are able to create chances without high pace his a beast.

    +1

    Never had futswap, but loved the futmas one. He makes you change your way of play to get full advantage of his skills. Def worth it, specially to keep things fresh in a game with very repetetive gameplay.
  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    Bruno wrote: »
    Gorda wrote: »
    Lol No but you need some skill to use him, if you are able to create chances without high pace his a beast.

    +1

    Never had futswap, but loved the futmas one. He makes you change your way of play to get full advantage of his skills. Def worth it, specially to keep things fresh in a game with very repetetive gameplay.

    I rotate between two squads (MLS hybrid and La Liga Prem hybrid). Zlatan is in both (Swap card in one and FUTmas in the other)
  • Anarki301
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's been really good for me, but it's not only that, I have so much fun with the card, I think he is deadly in certain situations.

    First couple of matches I didn't really get on with him, but after that, I'm really enjoying the card.
  • emylonas
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    Make him a Target Man and Stay Central.
  • CharlieC
    6123 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Bruno wrote: »
    Gorda wrote: »
    Lol No but you need some skill to use him, if you are able to create chances without high pace his a beast.

    +1

    Never had futswap, but loved the futmas one. He makes you change your way of play to get full advantage of his skills. Def worth it, specially to keep things fresh in a game with very repetetive gameplay.

    I rotate between two squads (MLS hybrid and La Liga Prem hybrid). Zlatan is in both (Swap card in one and FUTmas in the other)

    I was going to tag you @RayS because I know you like a bit of the Zlatan!
  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    CharlieC wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Bruno wrote: »
    Gorda wrote: »
    Lol No but you need some skill to use him, if you are able to create chances without high pace his a beast.

    +1

    Never had futswap, but loved the futmas one. He makes you change your way of play to get full advantage of his skills. Def worth it, specially to keep things fresh in a game with very repetetive gameplay.

    I rotate between two squads (MLS hybrid and La Liga Prem hybrid). Zlatan is in both (Swap card in one and FUTmas in the other)

    I was going to tag you @RayS because I know you like a bit of the Zlatan!

    Beware the wrath of RayS
  • CharlieC
    6123 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Bruno wrote: »
    Gorda wrote: »
    Lol No but you need some skill to use him, if you are able to create chances without high pace his a beast.

    +1

    Never had futswap, but loved the futmas one. He makes you change your way of play to get full advantage of his skills. Def worth it, specially to keep things fresh in a game with very repetetive gameplay.

    I rotate between two squads (MLS hybrid and La Liga Prem hybrid). Zlatan is in both (Swap card in one and FUTmas in the other)

    I was going to tag you @RayS because I know you like a bit of the Zlatan!

    Beware the wrath of RayS

    :lol:
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.
  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    Be careful @Andy1980 or i WILL make another poll
  • nicitel32
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    ping pong pace abuser?
  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    ping pong pace abuser?

    That rolls off the tongue nicely
  • HelloDearie
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    This
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe
  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe

    U take that back rn
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe

    U take that back rn

    you can always prove me wrong by posting your wl finish with zlatan
  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe

    U take that back rn

    you can always prove me wrong by posting your wl finish with zlatan

    No
  • SC1967
    10726 posts Has That Special Something
    SBC Zlatan is fantastic. Got him at CAM in a 4231 and he scores just about every game.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe

    U take that back rn

    you can always prove me wrong by posting your wl finish with zlatan

    No

    playing with zlatan

    giphy.gif
  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe

    U take that back rn

    you can always prove me wrong by posting your wl finish with zlatan

    No

    playing with zlatan

    giphy.gif

    200w.gif
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe

    U take that back rn

    you can always prove me wrong by posting your wl finish with zlatan

    No

    playing with zlatan

    giphy.gif

    200w.gif

    tenor.gif?itemid=10206170
  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe

    U take that back rn

    you can always prove me wrong by posting your wl finish with zlatan

    No

    playing with zlatan

    giphy.gif

    200w.gif

    tenor.gif?itemid=10206170

    :D
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe

    U take that back rn

    you can always prove me wrong by posting your wl finish with zlatan

    No

    playing with zlatan

    giphy.gif

    200w.gif

    tenor.gif?itemid=10206170

    :D

    RayS typical day

    giphy.gif

  • RayS
    25284 posts Player of the Year
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He's sort of like the new Totti on Fifa these days.

    Most will find him unusable but for those who can get the best out of him, he's incredible.

    in div 4 and outside of wl maybe

    U take that back rn

    you can always prove me wrong by posting your wl finish with zlatan

    No

    playing with zlatan

    giphy.gif

    200w.gif

    tenor.gif?itemid=10206170

    :D

    RayS typical day

    giphy.gif

    Psh that’s me on a slow day
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    He managed to get me to division 1
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's amazing.

    But no, you can't just hold RT and run past everyone, you'll probably enjoy Musa more.
Sign In or Register to comment.