Are People Expecting Rashford to get a SIF?

Ghazano
434 posts An Exciting Prospect
I see his PTG price over the last couple days has gone haywire, from 75k to 140k, and now back down to 90k.

Will the 1 goal be enough? An 86 rated SIF would be op.

Comments

• zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ghazano wrote: »
    I see his PTG price over the last couple days has gone haywire, from 75k to 140k, and now back down to 90k.

it's prob more related to the English squad announcing their provisional team for the WC tomorrow iirc. no he won't get an IF for 1 goal vs Watford. if he does great i wont complain as i use him but its very unlikely.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    The cards will only get a red colour right? They won't be upgraded already when they'll be announced for WC right?
  • Ghazano

it's prob more related to the English squad announcing their provisional team for the WC tomorrow iirc. no he won't get an IF for 1 goal vs Watford. if he does great i wont complain as i use him but its very unlikely.

Why would him being in the WC squad increase his PTG price?

WC mode is separate...
  • BeastlyHusla
    5968 posts Big Money Move

WC mode is separate...

There will be selected ptg cards that will become related to performances in WC
  • jonkero
    Rashford is guaranteed in the starting 11 now right, after the injury of ox?
  • Ghazano
    edited May 2018
    jonkero wrote: »

I don’t think so, Ox played central midfield. Southgate plays with 3 attacking players, Kane and Sterling are guaranteed starters if fit, and right now Alli and Lingard are fighting for the 3rd spot.

I could see Southgate using Rahsford as an impact sub this tournament like Mourinho uses him.
  • jonkero
    jonkero wrote: »

I don’t think so, Ox played central midfield.

Ah OK. But who are the other options at LM?

Edit: once I typed I figured that Lingard is a big name at that position
  • CharlieC
    7386 posts Big Money Move

WC mode is separate...

There will be selected ptg cards that will become related to performances in WC

Yeah I think all PTG cards of players who will be involved in the WC will be eligible for upgrades based on performance in the tournament.