Everyone Selling their team this week?

Ghazano
434 posts An Exciting Prospect
So now that I have bought my TOTS team and have an even had a chance to play with them yet so I have lost 500 K already just with my team sitting there Looking nice and shiny on my companion app.

I don't wanna lose another million more coins if there is another crash coming up.

Is everyone else selling or already sold and going back to a budget teams yet again ?

Comments

• Kasuyo
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Am not selling I don't see point, better keeping what you got because of you sell you won't get much back.

To much hype on wc I think.
  • CharlieC
    7386 posts Big Money Move
    I would never buy in the week of release, it’s a bit like buying a new car that loses value as soon as you drive it off the forecourt. The odd sports car will hold or go up in value but the rest only go one way.
  • Clancy
    8301 posts League Winner
    giphy.gif
  • Idek
    15587 posts World Class
    If you've finally got the team you want why would you care how many coins you lose on it?
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Depends on your goals.
    If you have a team you want until the end of FIFA don't sell
    If you want some other/better players then sell as ultimate tots and WC mode will reduce prices
    Obviously you need to play with another squad until then
    Your call
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    I sold yesterday, huge crash coming after this weekend league. We're getting a bad TOTS, WC mode is around the corner.
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I sold yesterday, huge crash coming after this weekend league. We're getting a bad TOTS, WC mode is around the corner.

yeh im going with this i think
    im selling tonight .
    i have
    crespo
    sbc kdb
    tots sane
    tots matic
    tots young
    tots cortouis untradables
    so i will build a cheap team to go around them to use for the foreseable future.
    after selling i should have around 1.7 mil i will use 1.2 mil to buy my elite squad back to go with the untadables during wc hype crash and keep 500k stored for wc mode :D:D:):) .

good call @Retro_G

❤️❤️❤️❤️ wl this week anyway as im watching the mighty reds fa cup final saturday so probably be pissed all day sat and sun lmao
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Nah I am going to to buy tots Alba or toty Marcelo and viera and enjoy weekend league with My op team :smile:
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    deang07 wrote: »

im selling tonight .
    i have
    crespo
    sbc kdb
    tots sane
    tots matic
    tots young
    so i will build a cheap team to go around them to use for the foreseable future.
    after selling i should have around 1.7 mil i will use 1.2 mil to buy my elite squad back to go with the untadables during wc hype crash and keep 500k stored for wc mode :D:D:):) .

good call @Retro_G

**** wl this week anyway as im watching the mighty reds fa cup final saturday so probably be pissed all day sat and sun lmao

:D Yeah f it, done with weekend league now, the teams are too OP, it's an unbalanced mess. I'm looking forward to the game this weekend, have a good one mate.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    That's why I only put my coins in untradables, they never lose value :)
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Can’t be arsed with all these crashes, haven’t even completed my team yet.
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »

im selling tonight .
    i have
    crespo
    sbc kdb
    tots sane
    tots matic
    tots young

good call @Retro_G

**** wl this week anyway as im watching the mighty reds fa cup final saturday so probably be pissed all day sat and sun lmao

:D Yeah f it, done with weekend league now, the teams are too OP, it's an unbalanced mess. I'm looking forward to the game this weekend, have a good one mate.

nice one m8 , hopefully a win tough game tho the boys need to turn it on.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    jonkero wrote: »
    That's why I only put my coins in untradables, they never lose value :)

Amen.
  • starfox1284
    2445 posts Fans' Favourite
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I would never buy in the week of release, it’s a bit like buying a new car that loses value as soon as you drive it off the forecourt. The odd sports car will hold or go up in value but the rest only go one way.

correct.....prices are always inflated at release.....I watched Bellerin go from 120k at release to like 50k now.
  • SSL14
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't get why people still bother with the trading aspect at this stage? Everyone is going to lose coins, give it another month and prime ronaldo will probably be going for 1.5million.

I've done my trading for this fifa, made a respectable 3.5million and intend to fully enjoy the wc mode and the team i've earnt.

Surely there comes a point when people stop trading and actually play the game? Or is that just me??
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    SSL14 wrote: »
    I don't get why people still bother with the trading aspect at this stage? Everyone is going to lose coins, give it another month and prime ronaldo will probably be going for 1.5million.

I've done my trading for this fifa, made a respectable 3.5million and intend to fully enjoy the wc mode and the team i've earnt.

Surely there comes a point when people stop trading and actually play the game? Or is that just me??

It's not just you. I'm done worrying about coins now. If I lose a few hundred k it makes no difference.
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes. I dont just sell I will quit because crash is coming, again. No, I wont sell because I want play.
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    SSL14 wrote: »

It's not just you. I'm done worrying about coins now. If I lose a few hundred k it makes no difference.

Same it's pointless to mess round now