The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Who to trade in...

eRbz26
1034 posts Professional
So I have to decide between 94 isco or 92 filipe luis... isco is bench and filipe Luis is currently starting over 87 jordi alba.. suggestions

Comments

• MagnificDan
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Keep both and buy cheaper card?
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    Keep both and buy cheaper card?

85k is the cheapest tots.. Idk is it's worth keeping them to sit on bench, specially isco
  • xFATAL
    5003 posts Big Money Move
    Isco

If your not using him. Plus with his rating he'll also bring down the price of the SBC so you'd be saving more.
  • TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    Trade in Isco, Luis is more elite for his position. Then again I use Hernandez at LB and really like him ha
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    Yeah I'm leaning towards isco.. he just doesn't play to the numbers on card. Was really pumped when I pulled him but hes not benching anyone in my midfield..
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Throw away Isco IMO.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4372 posts National Call-Up
    Do the 10 MLS games challenge or win the DKT, for 85k, both are worth it
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    Do the 10 MLS games challenge or win the DKT, for 85k, both are worth it

Dont get me started on DKT.. I was 3-1 in the final last night when EA decided to disconnect me from the servers only to log back in to a DNF... smh
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i packed that leondardo whatever something right back from the rotw from brazil. he's an 86 and i wanted to use him to trade in. but he's so good as a sub for me. with his stats he can literally play anywhere. he's got 4 goals in 5 sub appearances for me too. i've played him rm/lm/cm/cb he can be anywhere
  • FcSuarez
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    keep isco for the ultimate SBC. Do the Rotw sbc tommorrow and use that one.
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    Update: so i ended up trading in isco with 0 coins spent and packed Saul... I'm super happy with that hes more usable plus now I can sell tots fabinho
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional
    Debating myself between Isco, Rodrigo and Giovinco, all of whom are currently on my bench haha
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    DazF90 wrote: »
    Debating myself between Isco, Rodrigo and Giovinco, all of whom are currently on my bench haha

Between isco or rodrigo there... giovinco is a beast... whichever one saves you the most coins
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional
    eRbz26 wrote: »
    DazF90 wrote: »

Between isco or rodrigo there... giovinco is a beast... whichever one saves you the most coins

Used Rodrigo and got Oblak