The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Mods

eRbz26
1034 posts Professional
I have question regarding DKT.. so last night I was in the final of the tournament winning 3-1 on the 80th minute when randomly the game froze and kicked me out of the servers.. I know my internet wasn't at fault because everything in my household operates of the internet.. when I logged back in I got a DNF error and eliminated from the tourney , I spoke to an EA rep and they linked me the weekend league self service tool, I entered my information and the cool said I qualified... now my question is how do I go about getting the prize for winning the tournament "TOTS Thomas". The reason I played the tourney is because of the tots card I've already qualified this past weekend.. any info is helpful... thank you

Comments

• Guvnor
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    You will receive him on Friday when weekend league starts I believe.
  • Jalle
    5 posts Ball Boy
    I also lost connection in the final last week, i ended up playing the turnament again and won the davies card, but then at thursday i got randomly assigned a duplicate davies, which i used in the la liga sbc
  • Jalle
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Jalle wrote: »
    I also lost connection in the final last week, i ended up playing the turnament again and won the davies card, but then at thursday i got randomly assigned a duplicate davies, which i used in the la liga sbc

Might have been friday not thursday
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional

Bummer... I didn't want to trade in 94 isco but it looks like I'll have no choice.. idk when guaranteed la Liga tots expires
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    eRbz26 wrote: »

Bummer... I didn't want to trade in 94 isco but it looks like I'll have no choice.. idk when guaranteed la Liga tots expires

94 isco is a great pull you'd be mad to risk it
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    Dazza3113 wrote: »

I dont have a spot for him, I used him 10 matches and he just seemed lost, he was bad for me, plays average.. to the point that I'll rather keep untradeable 92 Felipe Luis who I was considering trading in
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up

I dont have a spot for him, I used him 10 matches and he just seemed lost, he was bad for me, plays average.. to the point that I'll rather keep untradeable 92 Felipe Luis who I was considering trading in

I guarantee you won't pull better when you trade tonight
  • WFCBagnall
    75530 posts Moderator
    It is random if you receive the player or not.
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional

I guarantee you won't pull better when you trade tonight

Well is either trade either one of them in or spend 80k on a cheap tots plus maybe some 84's for sbc... ending up to close to 100k.. dont see the value in that
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    Update: so i ended up trading in isco with 0 coins spent and packed Saul... I'm super happy with that hes more usable plus now I can sell tots fabinho