Help with defence

Chiss
121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys can anyone help out with a decent gk and back 4. My defence currently looks like this. I also have 88 bonucci all are tradeable so can be sold. Budget is 150k without any sales. Only need to do the 85 and 86 squads for zannetti also and have quite a few high untradables.

Lloris
Valencia Smalling Godin Felipe luis

Comments

• CR7BRUH
    4114 posts National Call-Up
    Get Bailly and De gea problem solved
  • Chiss
    Is bailly that good for only an 84 card I've not been playing fut that long so would've thought higher rated card would be better but I see everyone always talks about bailly. Yeah Ddg is a nightmare to score against and always seems to pull off worldies when I play against him
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bailly and Valencia were nothing more then backups for me. I’m using:
    Alba
    Pique
    Ramos
    Roberto
    Adan
    All TOTS
  • JED_JD
    1744 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chiss wrote: »
    Is bailly that good for only an 84 card I've not been playing fut that long so would've thought higher rated card would be better but I see everyone always talks about bailly. Yeah Ddg is a nightmare to score against and always seems to pull off worldies when I play against him

Bailly is a main stay in my team
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    One of best defenders on game barring your daft priced ones I.e Toty Ramos prime Ferdinand etc
  • Chiss
    Alford5 wrote: »
    One of best defenders on game barring your daft priced ones I.e Toty Ramos prime Ferdinand etc

Thanks do you think it would be worth completing the Zanetti sbc reckon I could prob do the 85,86 squads for bout 75k with the untradeables etc I've got. Is he much of an improvement on Valencia?
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got zanetti from a base icon upgrade and used him at centre back to be honest on 7 Chem and he was very good although if you could raise some more coins I’d advise doing the same with 88 maldini instead and using him CB he was absolutely class in there for me, his BIN is about 240 right now so you’d probably pick one up on auction around 220 if you waited around, well worth it
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Bailly Azpilicueta is a great start