NIF Aguero?

uhMaZiiNq
11698 posts Has That Special Something
Any good? Need a link for tots Sane and Gomez and he's perfect for that. Wondering how he is.

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    4823 posts National Call-Up
    Completely lackluster for me.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Completely lackluster for me.

Not what I wanted to hear :lol: but not that surprised to hear it
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had him untradeable and used him for over 300 games. He was great for me personally. Fantastic finisher and some sneaky strength for a smaller player. But every player plays differently for everyone so only way you know is trying him yourself really
  • uhMaZiiNq
    I had him untradeable and used him for over 300 games. He was great for me personally. Fantastic finisher and some sneaky strength for a smaller player. But every player plays differently for everyone so only way you know is trying him yourself really

His stamina looks like it would be an issue but subbing him off at halftime or something for somebody cheap like Lozano is always an option.
  • toonbalmy
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Freaking hated him untradable went into PL SBC to keep it cheap :D
  • uhMaZiiNq
    toonbalmy wrote: »
    Freaking hated him untradable went into PL SBC to keep it cheap :D

Yikes
  • EddieFicio
    21787 posts Club Captain
    Use IF Lanzini, hes very cheap and quite decent actually
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite

His stamina looks like it would be an issue but subbing him off at halftime or something for somebody cheap like Lozano is always an option.

His stamina will get you to 90. Not as big of an issue with strikers as with midfielders due to not running as much. Mine went into Gullit but I enjoyed him for the time I had him