"He hits the post again, incredible!"

salvadordali1
79 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I just wanted to ask if hiting post or crossbar at least 3-4 times per match is normal?(in most occasions from close range) And if you guys and gals aswell hit that many post too?

Comments

• Dondod
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Yup, happens to me to and I would imagine also to everyone else...This year they just got something wrong which throws the games of balance into a wierd state when you can do everything right but it just wont let you win. At least this is the feeling I get.
  • maksi
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 15
    Yes it's normal because you're not actually aiming with assisted passing, if you play with semi or manual shooting there is much less chance to hit the post.

Post usually mean you didn't get the power right or/and body position. Think of it like "close, but no cigar" message to you.
  • VagisilFC
    1183 posts Professional
    maksi wrote: »
    Yes it's normal because you're not actually aiming with assisted passing, if you play with semi or manual shooting there is much less chance to hit the post.

Post usually mean you didn't get the power right or/and body position. Think of it like "close, but no cigar" message to you.

Who passes the ball into the crossbar? Assisted shooting perhaps????

He does have a point though. Assisted controls are pretty much the opposite of what you think. With manual while harder, all you have to deal with is the standard error generation of the AI based on attribute stats.
  • salvadordali1
    Im using assisted shooting and most of post i hit is from radius of 5-6 meters from and the angle of 45 degrees from goal when using a lob pass to far post and try to score into the near post to a player in a goal chance. Also i noticed that i score a big ammount of goals from the crossbar with TOTS Ericksen, im not complaining but its wierd if you sum all up. I was in belief that simply my thumb reflex to shoot is calibrated to hit the post because if i were geting 50 coins for every post i hit i would be in possition to buy prime ronaldo :D
  • maksi
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    You don't really aim with assisted passing, it would 10 goals every game if every shot would go inside.
  • VagisilFC
    1183 posts Professional
    maksi wrote: »
    You don't really aim with assisted passing, it would 10 goals every game if every shot would go inside.

Once again who passes the ball on goal?

The same can be said for manual though, if error generation from attributes wasn't a factor the top players would rarely miss.
  • salvadordali1
    Just an update.

Today i played draft and won first game, lost second on penalties. At least 8-10 posts, that i saw after game in higlihgts, in both matches combined mostly 1v1 chances with fut birthday CR7 and TOTY Kane.