Best cheap la Liga defence?

Antparry92
17514 posts World Class
Talking like 20-30k have TOTS Ter Stegen behind them

Comments

• SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    varane and umtiti (nacho IF is good but 40k, would recommend it if you can get some more coins.)
  • Antparry92
    17514 posts World Class
    Cheap to start off with i had

Gaya-Varane-Umtiti-Semedo
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Umtiti on the left since hes a lefty*
  • Carswell
    8165 posts League Winner
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    Umtiti on the left since hes a lefty*

• Antparry92
    17514 posts World Class
    Put Varane on the left out of habit as I had been tinkering with a hybrid to include my TOTS Lemar in as well
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    TOTS Hernandez seems okay at CB*, but i haven't been able to properly test him out since i broke the left analog on my controller. I was missing tackles with him since he was lunging out with his left it maybe when he should have used his right foot. At least seemed more than say Umtiti does, who is a lefty.

I really just want to put this off as me not being able to control my player correctly. There are times where it doesn't respond in this current state.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gaya, Laporte, Gimenez, Semedo
  • Cadey 5
    10381 posts Has That Special Something
    How much is cheap?
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    If elustondouooouo or whatever his name is does well, but you cant go wrong with varane and umtiti
  • Antparry92
    17514 posts World Class
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    How much is cheap?

C’mon @Cadey 5 it says in the OP :trollface:

Around 30k
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Right now prices may be inflated on some so id wait until after this next sbc has expired to buy. Haven’t checked just assume they’re up some.

RB Carvajal, cb: base nacho and umtiti LB: toss up really on preference- i liked Digne out there when i was first starting a team, Gaya has more pace tho which most prefer. Gives you a very solid RB, 2 cb’s that are solid with good pace and LB is your weak spot. But you’ve spent well under 30k at the other spots so you will be a lot closer to getting one of the better LB’s