The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Servers grinding to a halt

ha032742
35721 posts Moderator
Every menu is taking ages to load right now. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Comments

• Lcb92
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I've been kicked out of fut twice
  • CeeQue
    11793 posts Has That Special Something
    They are changing the hamsters give them a break
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep. Keep getting kicked, companion app too.
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is there something special going on today? Besides their designers/coders...they belong in the special olympics.
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    How the game manages to actually get worse the longer the year goes on is truly mind blowing.
  • Rulistening
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero
    i just got "signed out of ea" mid game. not signed out of anything when i return to the menu. a free loss for me, lovely company this. was in the semi final of the DKT as well.
  • number7rocky
    4604 posts National Call-Up
    Got kicked of In the dkt final after my opponent quit at 3-0. Was frozen for a few mins and eventually kicked me of due to high traffic. Logged back in and it gave me the win and Partey was in my unassigned pile. Thank f#ck for that, didn't waste an hour for nothing
  • PhilP
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    yeah im having issues but it seems to be clearing up now.

If you got kicked from DKT use the online tool. You probably get access and the player a day or so later.
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    PhilP wrote: »
    yeah im having issues but it seems to be clearing up now.

If you got kicked from DKT use the online tool. You probably get access and the player a day or so later.

I get the 18 symbol flashing when I try to change a page in my club still :|
  • freakjas
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    Trying to buy some players for the la Liga upgrade sbc and it’s really fun, the 28 sign coming up every 5 seconds :D
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    freakjas wrote: »
    Trying to buy some players for the la Liga upgrade sbc and it’s really fun, the 28 sign coming up every 5 seconds :D

Exactly what I was doing :joy:
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited May 2018
    Looks like things are recovering already - can you let me know if you still continue to see issues? Thanks
  • PhilP
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah I spoke too soon. lag has returned...

@EA_Andy report this please.....
  • freakjas
    ha032742 wrote: »

Exactly what I was doing :joy:

Kicked me out of the sbc like 5 times already lmao
  • freakjas
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Looks like things are recovering already - can you let me know if you still continue to see issues? Thanks

Slowly recovering I’d say. Got a little better but still far from normal
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    Just had a game crash before it even started, followed by being kicked from the menus
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, the servers are recovering from flatlining to just plain terrible like they always are.
  • limjitwe
    7155 posts Big Money Move
    Still really bad!!!!!
  • Retro_G
    31171 posts National Team Captain

They're still terrible, getting communication errors with EA servers.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5839 posts Big Money Move
    Lllllaaaaaaagggggggyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    It's still being looked into.
  • Rulistening
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero

Anything going to be done about the DKT..? the self service tool is saying i dont qualify for auto access despite the servers booting me off. not sure I can be blamed for that.
  • freakjas
    Retro_G wrote: »

They're still terrible, getting communication errors with EA servers.

Yeah can’t access the transfer market anymore lol
  • PhilP
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    we should get a new pack. 11 rares untradeable low rated. for about 8-10k coins / this will lower the strain on the server drastically :smile:
  • pudgyfudgy
    5839 posts Big Money Move
    Hahahahah omg lost connection just as I took a shot that was rolling into the net haha. Ok I guess I better not have play anymore till this is fixed
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    So I pay for a game to kick me out of DKT, the online tool is saying somehow you don’t qualify and the customer service is the worst...
    Awesome!
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    looks like the whole world is either doing upgrade packs or DKT.. not having it, getting on later
  • Rulistening
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero
    So I pay for a game to kick me out of DKT, the online tool is saying somehow you don’t qualify and the customer service is the worst...
    Awesome!

same issue here. I dont see why i have to re enter because their servers are bad. especially when i was far into the tournament (Semi's)
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Literally just got kicked out of the DKO final after literally around 10 seconds.

Used the online tool which has confirmed I qualify for access, anyone know if this means I get the DKO reward ? As I've already qualified for the WL through finishing high enough in the WL ?

@EA_Andy
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Went to start a game - stuck on loading for ~3mins. Had to kill the game. So bad it's not even funny.