TOTS Ramos...I'm in a pickle...

TurdFerguson
2292 posts Fans' Favourite
so I just packed Ramos in the la liga TOTS SBC. Obviously I am happy with it, but I was mainly doing these SBCs for fodder for Gullit, as I only have to finish the 88 rated team to get him. I can't justify dropping Ramos into the prime SBC though, can I? Right now I use 89 Blanc and 92 Maldini as my CBs, is TOTS Ramos nearly as good as his TOTY? Should I sell Blanc and save up a bit to get TOTY Marcelo at LB? Advice appreciated!

Comments

• Lunty
    2452 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell Blanc definitely, Ramos will be a lot better
  • TurdFerguson
    Lunty wrote: »
    Sell Blanc definitely, Ramos will be a lot better

Think so? Blanc has been a rock back there, and I have always been fearful of Ramos given his WRs, I guess it helps that Maldini is M/H
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    Dude, use him at RB! I've been saying for a while that the TOTY Ramos is actually the best RB in game

Slap a catalyst on that TOTS Ramos and he makes an amazing fullback
  • TurdFerguson
    Clancy wrote: »
    Dude, use him at RB! I've been saying for a while that the TOTY Ramos is actually the best RB in game

hmm interesting call. 7 chem seems a bit iffy to do to a defender though, no? Also seems like a bit of a waste of Ramos' skills to stick him out there, and I really like OTW Aurier. I'll give it some thought though, thanks man.
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    Clancy wrote: »

hmm interesting call. 7 chem seems a bit iffy to do to a defender though, no? Also seems like a bit of a waste of Ramos' skills to stick him out there, and I really like OTW Aurier. I'll give it some thought though, thanks man.

I don't think that TOTS Ramos would unseat either Blanc or maldini from CB, the height and H/M are just not what I like for that spot

CDM in a 2CDM formation with someone who's m/h could be good too
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    id sell blanc and use ramos , plus frees up alot of coins
  • Gorda
    3445 posts National Call-Up
    deang07 wrote: »

This
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    deang07 wrote: »

• TurdFerguson
    Cheers boys, I’ve been using him along with Lucas Hernandez at LB and have really enjoyed the pair, plus I think the coins form selling blanc might fund tots walker :)