What is the point?

Sumitro
587 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited May 2018
Of doing SBC La Liga Upgrade or Premium Upgrade? It takes about 8,000 coins and 13,000 coins to do that. In returns we get many untradeables, some to be recycled. Sometimes pulled undesirable TOTS Cards. Sometimes duplicate cards. What’s the point of all this?

Comments

• DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    To quench our thirst of opening packs
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Suck up your coins some more.
  • Laker62
    2401 posts Fans' Favourite
    I make my money back and then some. Opened about 400-500k worth. I’ve gotten an 89,88, 86,4-5 85s, a load of 84s-83s, an 87 inform, 2 84 informs, about 5 low rated informs, tots eriksen, tots De Bruyne, tots Mahrez, tots Sergio Ramos, and 2 tots rodrigos. Any cards I don’t want I submit into sbcs and save a load of money. I submitted Mahrez and one of the rodrigos. I’ll submit the other rodrigo once I get a good partner for Ronaldo. Even the De Bruyne alone makes the whole thing worth it.
  • Laker62
    edited May 2018
    You also have to think, you’re getting 3 rares back per pack and also getting 8 rares per 5 packs due to the gold upgrade. Accounting for the 83-90 rated [email protected], informs, and tots cards it’s actually a good deal if you don’t mind untradeables and are working on icon sbcs
  • Sumitro
    Laker62 wrote: »
    I make my money back and then some. Opened about 400-500k worth. I’ve gotten an 89,88, 86,4-5 85s, a load of 84s-83s, an 87 inform, 2 84 informs, about 5 low rated informs, tots eriksen, tots De Bruyne, tots Mahrez, tots Sergio Ramos, and 2 tots rodrigos. Any cards I don’t want I submit into sbcs and save a load of money. I submitted Mahrez and one of the rodrigos. I’ll submit the other rodrigo once I get a good partner for Ronaldo. Even the De Bruyne alone makes the whole thing worth it.

That’s about 40 packs of Premium Upgrade SBC?
  • Sumitro
    You also have to think, you’re getting 3 rares back per pack and also getting 8 rares per 5 packs due to the good upgrade. Accounting for the 83-90 rated [email protected], informs, and tots cards it’s actually a good deal if you don’t mind untradeables and are working on icon sbcs

What is 8 rares per 5 packs due to the good upgrade?
  • Laker62
    edited May 2018
    Sumitro wrote: »
    You also have to think, you’re getting 3 rares back per pack and also getting 8 rares per 5 packs due to the good upgrade. Accounting for the 83-90 rated [email protected], informs, and tots cards it’s actually a good deal if you don’t mind untradeables and are working on icon sbcs

What is 8 rares per 5 packs due to the good upgrade?

Typo, gold upgrade
  • Laker62

Lol no way. You aren’t paying 13k per pack due to getting rare cards from the sbcs and gold upgrades like I mentioned in the post after. And that’s futbin Prices, I get rare 800 or less. I’d say you need to buy 7 on average per sbc. That comes out to 5600 per sbc which is great because one tots can make up for dozens of packs
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    The point is to drain everyone's coins before WC mode.
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    Partey is the free player so no point for me any longer since I was aiming at the CDMs... unless I get a free Ronaldo
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Maradona wrote: »
    Partey is the free player so no point for me any longer since I was aiming at the CDMs... unless I get a free Ronaldo

How do you get party?
  • ha032742
    52126 posts Moderator
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Maradona wrote: »

How do you get party?

DKT from tomorrow
  • Sumitro
    I have decided not to do unless I have all the 75-79 rated untradeables. Anyway we’ll get from Sunday and Tuesday, plus 2 each Bundesliga, Calcio A, Ligue 1, and Ultimate TOTS. That’s a whole lot of untradeables already.