Top 100 and overall

Leonsmith
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When on leaderboards screen you can select top 100 and you can select overall, how come someone can be on overall top 100 but not on top 100 screen, whats the difference?

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    1106 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    When on leaderboards screen you can select top 100 and you can select overall, how come someone can be on overall top 100 but not on top 100 screen, whats the difference?

I think it might be to do with how many seasons points or something.. when you select Top100 overall it's more ranked.. Somebody who is ranked 50th could have a better record than somebody who is let's say 25th..

There's 0 logic, but even in Seasons less people play it compared with FUT it does still take a degree of skill to get into the Top100, you can't have a bare negative record obviously you need to win most of your games.

Another way of getting into the leaderboard is by playing on Manual and winning most your games although not many people do this.
  • Ronaldinho999
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who cares about t100 when it's all about abusing certain mechanics rather than putting ur own skill. Pass to bale run cross and even modric score with head, do this the whole 90min cuz it's effective and u have TONS OF FUN!
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1106 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    Who cares about t100 when it's all about abusing certain mechanics rather than putting ur own skill. Pass to bale run cross and even modric score with head, do this the whole 90min cuz it's effective and u have TONS OF FUN!

Every FIFA is about abusing certain mechanics lol especially the Pro players.. they pretty much know the game inside out and abuse the game mechanics to have the best chance of winning.

FIFA17 & 18 are both AI Assisted in Defence it requires no skill, the skill-gap is too small compared to FIFA16 or FIFA15 but there's still a degree of skill needed to win that majority of your games.
  • Leonsmith

I think it might be to do with how many seasons points or something.. when you select Top100 overall it's more ranked.. Somebody who is ranked 50th could have a better record than somebody who is let's say 25th..

There's 0 logic, but even in Seasons less people play it compared with FUT it does still take a degree of skill to get into the Top100, you can't have a bare negative record obviously you need to win most of your games.

Another way of getting into the leaderboard is by playing on Manual and winning most your games although not many people do this.

Yes that doesnt make sense, i ask because i came accross a couple of top 100 players an after i saw there record an thought they gotta be top 100, an they were when i checked but one guy was in seasons overall but not top 100 so i was thinking how they sorted the leaderboards out.
  • Leonsmith
    edited May 2018

Every FIFA is about abusing certain mechanics lol especially the Pro players.. they pretty much know the game inside out and abuse the game mechanics to have the best chance of winning.

FIFA17 & 18 are both AI Assisted in Defence it requires no skill, the skill-gap is too small compared to FIFA16 or FIFA15 but there's still a degree of skill needed to win that majority of your games.

Very assisted this year an 17 yeh. The holding x contain button is the strange one because your player just sticks to the opponents player. Do u think theyll take that away an make it more manual an tone down the ai? I dont think they will tbh because it will put people off playing i think.

Whats the secret tacticaltugteam to winning more games? I have seen u say your top 100 on seasons before. When i watch pro players on twitch in fut champions i just think how do they do it an go 36, 37 or 40-0. What do they do to abuse the mechanics , is it shots from certain angles or what? An low driven finesse an stuff an spotting patterns of play.?
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1106 posts Professional
    edited May 2018

Very assisted this year an 17 yeh. The holding x contain button is the strange one because your player just sticks to the opponents player. Do u think theyll take that away an make it more manual an tone down the ai? I dont think they will tbh because it will put people off playing i think.

Whats the secret tacticaltugteam to winning more games? I have seen u say your top 100 on seasons before. When i watch pro players on twitch in fut champions i just think how do they do it an go 36, 37 or 40-0. What do they do to abuse the mechanics , is it shots from certain angles or what? An low driven finesse an stuff an spotting patterns of play.?

FIFA17 IMO was a very bad game Defending was even more Ai Assisted than FIFA18, But the problem with FIFA18 is E.A made Passing even more assisted.. It's far too easy to keep the ball in 18 & the tackling system is broken.. You can read your opponent but the game just feels far too unbalanced it's there to help the casual players it's stupid when the game is meant to be a competitive ESport lol.

IMO FIFA18 is at a push... slightly better than FIFA17 but that's not saying much to be honest :D it's still one of the worst FIFA'S i've ever played in terms of enjoyment/skill-gap.

Don't get me wrong there still is a skill-gap whether you're playing FUT, Seasons, CO-OP ETC but most of the skill in FIFA18 comes down to how clinical you are in the final third as not many skill-moves work, for me the heel to heel flick works sometimes when timed but sometimes the AI will just read it for your opponent and you lose the ball.. I hope Defending in FIFA19 is more manual.

And yeah since FIFA15 I've had my name in the Top100 in Seasons & I do win the majority of my games... luckily for myself I play very direct... my attacking is my best strength so I average 4 goals per game + my Defending isin't the best it's average but I normally rely on outscoring my opponent & I'm normally very clinical infront of goal, I don't know if there's a secret to winning most of your games.

As for finishing.. Sometimes i'll double tap-shoot & do a driven finesse or a normal finesse it's just accessing the situation really.. it's hard to explain really. :|

The way I play is just tiki-taka, quick passing really lol I play on Xbox One currently but if the gameplay on FIFA19 doesn't improve then I won't be playing Head2Head Seasons anymore as I can't take 3 bad FIFA'S in a row lol.

DdK5hHTW4AEkB6C.jpg:large

DdK50l3X0AAHYEY.jpg:large

DdK8dPfWAAA8hki.jpg:large

DdK81CjW4AAwo0X.jpg:large

• Ronaldinho999
    The **** means the 7 under the 10 in history panel ?
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1106 posts Professional
    The **** means the 7 under the 10 in history panel ?

Um.. I actually don't know what that means lol never really noticed it :/
  • Ronaldinho999
    How come you only have 10 league titles with over 60 seasons ?
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1106 posts Professional
    How come you only have 10 league titles with over 60 seasons ?

I think the 10 means how many different Titles i've won i've won Division10 all the way up to Division1, I've won Division1 the most obviously
  • Leonsmith
    Yeah by far the worst in terms of skill gap cant see it changing. An yeh youve gotta be clinical in front of goal thats the difference.
    Games unplayable right now though delay an lag is not good.